Well for a little while anyway!
They have been MISSED!
Here's a little update on our Party of FOUR...
Brent: he has been SO busy with work. They have asked him to take on a route on top of his ASC job...which he is still kicking trash at! So 2 days a week we wake up at 4 am and he heads to Bryce Canyon. He is busy with Elders Quorum also...lots of visits and reports to do. He is still the very best husband any "good" girl could ask for and just the best dad ever! He works so hard to support all of us and give us the love and attention we need!
Kami: I too am working hard these days. The marathon is exactly 78 days away...I can't believe it is happening again so soon. We are adding a new 20 mile run...just a few weeks before the marathon which will add to my stress a bit but will give our runners the long run they need prior to the event. I am taking full advantage of the 4 am mornings...I get up and run 6-8 miles, start the laundry, get ready for the day and still make it to work by 6:00. I have been fighting a major migraine for the past 5 days...can't seem to shake it. It has slowed me down a bit but hopefully it will pass soon and I can get back to NORMAL!...whatever that means!
Gavin: he has grown at least two inches since they have been in SLC. It is officially time to clean out all the closets and drawers and start from scratch! He has been going to summer camp up north and is learning to make movies, digital photography and apparently had spent a lot of time in the sun...he is super tan and super handsome. He is excited to be home and spend time with his favorite person/cousin GRANT.
Savanna: came home Wednesday and I haven't seen her since. She is spending all her time with the friends who have missed her so much this summer. They have been swimming, playing night games, going to "visit" (climb) their favorite tree..."Katie" and just giggling and being messy...like the good ol days! She currently has blue streaked hair...which surprisingly I quite enjoy, her one tooth that is growing in from the top of her gums has finally broken through so braces with be on soon. she can't wait...little does she know!!!
We are just thrilled to be together again...things just aren't complete when they are gone.
The go back to SLC for one last visit and then they are home for good...right where they belong.


3 comments:
I'm so happy that you're all back together again and soon the summer will be over and everything will be back to "normal". I love the summers but I don't like the kids leaving for weeks at a time, so I'm looking forward to the beginning of school.
I'm also happy that everyone is doing well at work, church and life in general. I hope your headache is gone TODAY!
Yay! The kiddos are back! So glad everyone is doing good and back to normal. I hope your head feels better. Those are NO fun!
Love and Miss You!
JoLynn
It must be so hard to have to share them. I realize this is very hard on you. I am happy you are together again even if they have to go away again briefly. Enjoy them!
Post a Comment