"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, July 8, 2011

Three SNIPS and they are OUT!

Thanks to our dear friend and newest "sister" Allie...


Brent's stitches are gone and he is finally FREE!


Thanks SIS! We sure love ya.


You know it is hard to believe that he could get any cuter...but everyday he DOES!


I am SO LUCKY!!!

6 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Dude. Were those stitches in his NECK?? Did he come across a vampire or something??

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the "surgery" went well. Our thanks to Allie! I think Brent's ear looks great.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

That was nice of Allie to take out his stitches. It is less painful if you don't go to the doctor. There is some truth to that white coat syndrome.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

SO glad Mr. Handsome got even more handsome with his ear all fixed and not cocked:)

Kaci said...

Yeah Allie. I have a few things she could work on while I'm down there. And I am so proud of Brave Brent. It looks like he sat very still

Allie Pace said...

He was Sooo brave He wore his big boy pants and didn't even cry!!! I forgot to bring him a sucker! he he. Hey what's your email so i can't invite you to be my blog friend?