"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Heavy METAL!!!
Today Savanna got BRACES!
She has been chompin at the bit waiting for these babies...
We will see if she feels differently when she wakes up in the morning! OUCH!
BEFORE...
DURING...
AFTER!!!
In 2 years it will all be worth it. (yep 2-21/2 years...there is A LOT of work to be done)
Straight beautiful teeth are where it's at!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so excited for Savanna! There's nothing better than beautiful, white, straight teeth and hers will be gorgeous when Dr. Beckstrom is finished. It's too bad they are so expensive but it will be worth it!!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
6 comments:
I'm so excited for Savanna! There's nothing better than beautiful, white, straight teeth and hers will be gorgeous when Dr. Beckstrom is finished. It's too bad they are so expensive but it will be worth it!!
I don't remember being so excited about mine! Good for Savanna!
Oh so fun... They can't wait to get them on, then one day later they can't wait to get them off. It is SO worth it.
Yay!!! How fun for you to get it done so young. What a babe you'll be
Yay for Savanna! I love white staight beautiful teeth. She is going to be even more gorgeous-if that's possible.
Sure do miss you guys!
Love you!
JoLynn
Post a Comment