I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
8 comments:
Sassy!!!! 3 snaps in the "Z" formation! :~D Watch out, mom, she's gonna be COVERED in guys. :)
no she could not be any cuter and she is way more hip at her age than I will ever be! Darling!!
Very cute!!! She looks like her mamma, and that's not a bad thing at all!
NO!! She looks absolutely darling!! I love her hair and the outfit is to die for! She looks like she's pretty pleased with herself. Good Job YOU!
U...yeah, she will be cuter in about four years. Brent will be loading a shot gun to keep those boys away!
It's very cute. A complete package totally ready for SCHOOL!!!
So cute! She is going to be a hit on the first day of school!
Tres chic! Now what shoes to complete the ensemble? So much to consider when heading back to school! :)
Post a Comment