A couple weeks ago the jeep started making a NEW funny noise. I thought I'd wait it out to see if it was just another Jeep Phase...unfortunately it got worse. so I took it to "Joe". Joe is our mechanic who we have become incredibly close with over the past year...I think I see Joe more than both my siblings. Joe informed us that the problem was going to cost us...well lets just say A LOT more than I wanted to pay...so instead of fixing the P.O.S. I went car shopping (with some help from Dad)!
On Friday morning I made the deal of a lifetime and brought home this new 2011 Camry.
Kam's Cam!!!
What better time is there for a quick trip to Laughlin with our dear friends Tim and Stephanie.
This has become a yearly event that the four pf us look forward to. This weekend proved to be a blast once again.
We went to the movies to see "AD Pitt in Neyball" (AKA Moneyball which you would be able to see however Brent didn't quite get the whole stand "next" to the sign idea)We watched the ASU game at the "Boiler Room" surprisingly along with many other Devils Fans.
Last year when we made this trip the four of us ate at this amazing Brunch Buffet...which I have literally dreamt about ever since...this morning my dream came true and I devoured two servings of the worlds best Bread Pudding!
Until next year my delicious friend!!!

Brent and I arrived home (on just one tank of gas with a 1/4 tank to spare) just as Mom and Dad arrived home from their SLC trip with our kiddies in the back seat.
Thanks mom and dad for bringing them home to us!
Thanks Tim and Steph for all the fun.
We love you both and look forward to next time!

7 comments:
Wow Kami- Cute new car. That will be so nice not to have to worry about your car falling apart. Poor Joe. He was probably counting on you to provide Christmas for his family this year.
Anyway, glad you had fun in Laughlin.
Good riddance to your POS Jeep! I can't seem to convince Brian to get rid of his. Who did you buy your Camry from?
I love your new car! It is so pretty! A perfect Cam for Kam:)
It also looks like you guys had another great time with Tim and Stephanie. Glad you guys got to get away and have some fun! Can't wait to see you soon!!!
Love You All,
JoLynn
Congrats on ditching the Jeep Kami! It's been long in coming.
My Jeep is giving me grief too. I just wish I could really shove three munchkins and their assorted carseats in the back seat of a car :b The gas break would be lovely!
A very cute new car and a "smokin' hot" deal!! The gas savings alone will make it so worth the investment.
I'm glad you had a fun weekend but I'm always the happiest when everyone is back home safe and sound.
Gorgeous car! Poor Joe :( I got to ride in him once and I thought he was pretty cute. Cute and economical don't always go together, sadly!
Brent is a good guy to pose with you everywhere he goes. Just tell hi to smile and he complies. What a guy!
Loving the Car! I had a camry - I loved it!
Post a Comment