"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Poor UTES...the PAC 12 is for DEVILS!!!

YES...our Devils were victorious over those dirty UTES who are now 0-3 in the PAC 12.


Welcome to the big leagues boys.


Brent, Gavin and I drove up to SLC, to stay with the Lund's, Friday night after work. Savanna stayed home with her friend, Maycee.


Saturday morning before the big game...Kaci (with baby boy Lund), Raleigh, Brent and I enjoyed FABULOUS food at our new favorite place"The Black Bear Diner".


Then we enjoyed a BEAT DOWN of our least favorite team Utah! ...Well at least Brent and I enjoyed it along with a few...very few...fans also dressed in GOLD.


Sorry Raleigh!




We met up with our dear friends, David and Stephanie, who are also "Mormons for Devils".


We were so sad we couldn't join them for the BYU victory as well...thanks to them for the invite and next time "we WILL take you up on the offer!" Go Cougs!


A fun trip, a fast trip, a cold trip...thank heaven for SNUGGIES.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a chilly, fun day at Rice Eccles and a great rivalry. I'm glad everyone still had smiles on their faces following the game (some bigger than others, for sure). We watched part of the game on TV and we couldn't see too much gold in that crowd but the Devils didn't seem to mind.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

You look so cute in your ASU attire:) I'm glad that it was a fun good game for you guys. Sorry for Kaci and Raleigh-it always stinks when your team looses. Us AZ. Ellsworths are getting very use to loosing with our Gilbert Tigers and it's no fun. But unfortunately someone has to loose. Anyway, glad it was a good time for you!

We are so excited to see you in a couple of weeks! We are really looking forward to it!

Love You All!
JoLynn

Marianne said...

Woo hoo! I love anyone who beats the Utes but I have always loved the Sun Devils! I am glad you had a fun weekend and that the right team won. The Utes are getting what they asked for!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

What a fun little trip. Glad the Devils were victorious.

Kaci said...

I had a fabulous day. I loved that stadium. I love my Ute Lover. I loved the food, the cold, the company, the whole thing... Thanks for coming up

Stephanie said...

Seriously there is almost nothing better than shutting up those Utah fans even if it's just for an afternoon! We had fun seeing the two of you and would love to get together anytime your in town. We just got our ASU/Cal tickets for over Thanksgiving weekend. It's going to be fun watching a game in Tempe again. I can't wait to hear the band play the fight song!