You know??...there ARE a few perks working in the Recreation field...besides getting paid to play you also have hook ups getting to use some FUN TOYS!
Thanks to my BFF Dawn I was able to score an entire set up for Frisbee Golf for the ELLSWORTH FHE this last Monday night.
We met at Shadow Mountain park...just blocks from our house and played 18 holes...or nets if you will.



3 comments:
It looks like it was a very FUN FHE. Ellsworths are having FHE in Vegas in May:) Can't wait to see you all!
Love You!
JoLynn
I have always wondered how Frisbee Golf worked. Now I get it! That looks like so much fun! How hard is it to get the Frisbee into the net?
PS, I am envying your green grass and nice weather.
Gotta love when schedules, weather, and fun get together for the perfect evening! Looks super fun.
Post a Comment