"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm TRIPPIN out!

I have officially finished making ALL my upcoming trip plans.
First Monterey California for the Big Sur Marathon. Next Las Vegas with all our wonderful AZ family. Then immediately up to Ogden for the Ogden Marathon and some LITTLE shopping at the new City Creek Center. Then I have a few weeks of down time then Brent and I are off to Oregon to drive from one end to the other...visiting old mission families and hopefully meeting up with a few Gonzales Family members for a much anticipated reunion! Then summer will begin a we will have a few quick trips here and there. Then to top it all off another visit to Minnesota to see our Vikings play...before they move to LA...We are keeping our fingers crossed this DOES NOT happen...and shopping at the Mall of America. i just hope the weather is better than the last time we made this trip! I would actually like to venture out into the city instead of cuddling under blankets trying to stay warm for days...however THAT is not bad either!
At least I will have plenty to blog about these upcoming months!
YEEHAW!!!

5 comments:

Kaci said...

I am so glad you got the City Creek memo... I can't wait!!!! We're going to ride Trax. How Ghetto Fabulous are we going to be??? We will have the raddest pictures!!!! I'm planning to wear make up and everything

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

You sound very busy! I do have a date that I need to check with you on and see if you'll be around. We will be driving through on our way up to BYU. We were hoping to visit a little with you all. Hopefully we will catch you in between on your travels:) It sounds like a very fun filled summer. Be sure to save up for next summer. We are going to New York and Boston and your welcome to come along if you'd like:)

Marianne said...

Hey! You ladies are going to love, love LOVE City Creek Center! It is amazing! I have a backlog of photos from the last month or so and our trip to City Creek is among them. So many shops, lovely indoor/outside feeling and a creek too!

Anonymous said...

You are such a jet-setter and I'm feeling a little envious but I am excited about our City Creek excursion coming up soon. I hear wonderful things about it and I can't wait!! Kaci is setting the bar kinda high though with makeup 'n all, the pressure is on. I hope you have a great time on all of your trips, I'll especially be thinking of you in Monterrey and Carmel, two of my favorite places on earth.

Kaci said...

Hey Kam... Also remember that you and I are in charge of the 5 year anniversary trip. I am voting New York. But if we are truly staying away from places where they took the ex-ho's then it's looking more like South Dakota or Ohio. What a bummer!!! But I am the baby producing wife and not the traveling wife. Which lets be honest, is so much less shallow. But I've digressed. Anyway, we have to start planning now so I can start gearing up for it