First...let me add a couple pictures I forgot to add in my last post. I honestly can't believe I forgot my guest bathroom...it is one of my favorite rooms in the whole house.
Thank you PINTEREST for the wall decor idea.
Also I finally finished the garage...well finished meaning there is FINALLY room to park my car.
I feel bad that our Devils shrine is no longer in the house...but sacrifices had to be made!
This week was UEA...Fall Break so the kids were out of school on Thursday and Friday.
I was able to take Friday off so we took full advantage. Fall break celebrates the end of the first quarter and both Gavin and Savanna pulled off straight A's. So celebrate...WE DID!
The kids went swimming and to the park. Then I took them to lunch and we went to see Hotel Transylvania. It was a fun busy day.
Saturday I worked our annual Save-a-sister 5k-10k event. This year was convenient because the course runs right through our new neighborhood...so Brent was able to join in the run bright and early!
After the race we joined Mom and Dad for the BYU game and TOO MUCH junk food.
I can't remember feeling so "fulla crap".
BUT is was SOOOO yummy.
Saturday night Brent and I went out with Kaci and Raleigh on a double date. I didn't take a single picture. :(
It was a fun night...sharing the things we have in common, relating to one another. After all the heartache that each of us have experienced...it was so nice to be together with the ones we love the very most...and the ones that love US the very most...feeling so confident and secure.
We have been so blessed.
It was a great weekend...hopefully leading to a great week!




3 comments:
It looks like your house is just gorgeous and that you are getting all settled in. It also looks like you had a fun busy week. Glad things are all coming together for you guys. Can't wait to see you in few more weeks.
Thanks for going to dinner with us. It was so great to feel understood and to get to vent a little. It's so nice to be validated by someone other than myself
Post a Comment