WE are officially OUT of the OLD...
...and into the NEW.
Yes...we are currently living out of 105 different boxes. Constantly stubbing toes, running into pointed egdes of various decor scattered throughout, stepping on nails, hammers, hangers etc. Ironing in the hallway, eating with our fingers, air drying after showers.
OH the JOY we call moving during MARATHON WEEK...
IT BLOWS!
I PRAY I can make it through the next 3 days!






5 comments:
I was just wondering about you last night. You've been off the radar for a bit. I'm glad you're in your new place, but I don't envy the headache of living out of boxes. :( Hang in there! What can I do to help???
Freakin' LOVE the bra in the box!!!! I don't know how... But you'll survive the marathon/moving "Perfect Storm". And then I hope you can put the pedal to the metal and get your house put together so I can be allowed to come see it. On the inside. Instead of through the windows like a peeping Tom. The neighbors are starting to get suspicious!!
Man do I feel for you. I am so sorry that this all worked this way with the marathon and moving all at the same time. Doesn't always seem like everything it's all at once. I wish I lived closer and I'd help you work on unloading those boxes. I'll be praying for you and thinking of you! Good luck this weekend I know it will all go great!
Love You All,
JoLynn
Post a Comment