This weekend ellsworthpartyof4 made another trek to AZ to visit family and watch A LOT of football.
Our trip began at Sun Devil Stadium for some pre-game shopping.
Gav and Sav have never been to the stadium...they had a blast and LOVED all the ASU memorabilia...
...and WE spent a FORTUNE!!
After shopping Gav and Sav cooled off in the pool. Brent and I did too...however NO photos were taken of THAT experience!
For our first football game...we all gathered downtown to cheer on Gavyn and his flag football team.
They all played very well and went home with a "W".
The rest of us went home with swoobs and swass...which became the trend for the weekend.
Friday afternoon we took the kids to Amazing Jake's for pizza and FUN...and rhea!
Savanna and Brilynn faced their fear and road the go karts for the first time...and the second and third and fourth!
Brian swore at the 18-wheeler game and Brent dominated the Hoop Shoot Out.
That night we went to our second football game of the weekend to watch Blake and the Gilbert Tigers take on Red Mountain.
Unfortunately they walked away with an "L"...but Blake did awesome and we were so proud of him...
...and we left with swoobs and swass!
Conner started up the Blue Bullet for us and even let his Aunt sit next to him in the front seat as he roared the mean engine.
I tell ya...that thing is sweet! If it ever goes missing they will know right where to find it...with me in it headed to Mexico baby!
Yesterday for our third and final game the six of us...Brent and I, Brian and JoLynn and Blake and his girlfriend Annie went to watch ASU beat the HELL out of Utah!
Man it was a GREAT game and it was so fun to see at least ONE of our teams stomp those Utes!
I just hope Annie will still like Blake after last night and will wanna come hang out again. Poor kid...it is not easy introducing sweet innocent girls to THIS BUNCH! :)
As usual we are sad to be home...we are missing our AZ family already but at least this time we have our next trip to start counting down to.
See you in November! Unless we are STILL moving into our new home!











3 comments:
It was a great trip and we already miss you guys! Thank you for all the pictures you sent me! And for all the help you always give me with getting everything done and situated around here. We sure love you guys!
Were already counting down the days till Thanksgiving!
Glad you had a fun trip. Super busy as usual it sounds like. That was a lot of football in a short amount of time. I, too, am glad that ASU beat them dirty UTES, and beat them so badly. That was awesome.
Let us know what we can do to help you move. We are willing and ready to help.
Fantastic mustard colored pants to perfectly match your shirt!! I love all of the pictures. You don't look sweaty!! I drive Raleigh's car around St George without air conditioning and the river of sweat that happens between my boobs is unbelievable. I can't wait for October!! I'm sad we couldnt go to Az. So happy we didn't though!!!
Post a Comment