We FINALLY got the keys to our new home.
Everything is perfect...except a little over watering in the backyard...which WILL be fixed.
So we have started to load our lives in the back of an ALSCO truck...to begin a new phase of our lives as "EllsworthPartyOf4"
I unfortunately was wounded in the process...however I think this sums up PERFECTLY how I feel about moving!
Thanks mom and dad for your help today...we will need A LOT more next week! :)



5 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! Your house is beautiful. Hopefully, you can get yourselves all situated and moved in before the marathon.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Hot, diggity DANG, dude!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!
You have got to get that band-aid picture off of there, it is disgusting!! Have a fun trip! Good Luck to Blake and ASU! Go Devils....please kill those Utes!
Oh, you funny girl! Here you are upsetting your dear Mom! That seems to be the finger I always hurt too. Dang it! That new house of yours is so cute! I am happy for you!
It's such a cute house. I can't wait to see what you do with the inside
Post a Comment