Yesterday was a big day in the lives of EllsworthPartyOf4.
It started with Savanna and I waking up at 5:45...YES A.M...to have another Yard Sale with the Lund's...while Brent and Gavin went to Quail Creek to help Garrett with his Eagle Project.
There is nothing more WHITE TRASH than a yard sale.
Collecting all your old CRAP, arranging it nicely on your driveway of all places and begging strangers (if you are lucky...no one you know will rummage through your belongings...I WAS NOT that lucky) for money to take it off your hands...literally giving items that were once precious to you away for nothing.
The only thing that could have made it more WT was if Kaci and I had topped it off with a cold 6-pack of BUD and took a dip in our blue above-ground pool!
However I was able to get rid of a fair portion of my crap and took the rest to the DI on the way home. My new home will be CRAP free...well almost!
The babies LOVED the yard sale. They too added to the WT-ness in their dirty onezies with exploding diapers between their legs and their furry snow boots!
Oh yeah Kac and I know how its done!!
What is the "F" you ask???
Football of course!
Yesterday we had a double-header.
First we dressed in our maroon and gold to watch our Devils lose to Mizzou 24-20...a loss that should not have happened. Brent still has not yet recovered. I just hope they can pull off a WIN next week. We will be paying GOOD money to watch them stomp those damn dirty UTES!
At half time we joined the family at the Lund's for a BBQ in preparation for the Holy War...
BYU/UTAH game.
Again we suffered through an unfortunate loss with a last second missed field goal.
Utah 24-BYU-21
Raleigh was the lone proud VICTOR of the evening.
I think that was the most noise/words I have heard come out of his mouth...EVER!
The three BYU Grads...Cougars FOREVER
(two of us are "Cougars" in more ways than one)
It may sound like it was a day we will hope to forget...however those are the days that make the BEST memories!
Until next year UTES...we will be coming for you!




4 comments:
Nice title post, girl. LOL! Love it. Go WT!
I'm glad you were able to get rid of all your "crap" so your new house can be filled with darling new things. I sure hope you're able to start moving in next week.
The football season isn't getting off to a very good start for us Cougar fans. I'm so sad about the game last night, BYU looked so bad that I couldn't even watch the second half. Oh well, I know one of these years we'll beat those stinkin' Utes. I'm proud to say that my darling daughters are True Blue fans and look mighty cute in their Cougar shirts.
I love this title of this post. I'm glad you got rid of your crap. I need to get rid of lots of crap! However, I gotta say I'm not up for a yard sale. I've been there and done that and as much as I am happy to make a few extra dollars yard sales are a lot of work. So my hats off to you ladies!
As for football-man my heart ached over the ASU loss and as for the BYU and Utes game, well I sat there thinking hmm...I hope Blake gets to go to one of these schools.
I think you girls sure look cute in your BYU shirts!
Can't wait to see you in just 3 or 4 days:)
Good luck with the house stuff. We'll be praying for ya.
Hahaha- so clever. Glad the garage sale went well and that you were able to get rid of your "crap".
I loved getting together for the game last night (even if it wasn't the best). Always a good time.
Post a Comment