My sister Kaci has been posting her "Saturday Smiles"...things that have gone on during the week that have made her happy. It is similar to our old "Sunday Six" we use to be so dedicated to doing. I loved Sunday Six, I loved reflecting on the week and being grateful for all the little things that went on that reminded me of how truly blessed we are.
So I have decided to copy Kaci today and post my "Smiles" for the week.
Monday this sign was put in the window of our new home! It is official...It is SOLD!
Our home is coming along nicely. In fact it is DONE! Tile in, granite in, carpet laid, paint finished, landscape complete, all the upgrades we have added...CHECK!!
We will do the walk through this week and hopefully close by the end of the week or beginning of the next.
Our current however on the other hand is looking a little pathetic. I have taken all the decorations down, patched the walls, cleaned out the majority of the cupboards and the entire place is wall to wall boxes.
It is exciting to think that in a few short weeks we will be moving in to our new home with new neighbors!
I for one can't wait!!
This week College Football BEGAN! This is our favorite week of the year!
I have missed football. I have missed my football apparel. I have missed football parties and actual football games.
Our year started out with 2 W's!
Our beloved Cougs beat Washington State and our Devils pummeled Northern AZ.
Of course we gathered at Papa and Nana's for the BYU VICTORY!
We our counting down the days until we visit AZ this month to watch our nephew Blake play and watch The Devils stomp the HELL outta them dirty UTES!
This week Sav and I went to get our hair done together. Savanna has been debating whether or not to get bangs. So she and I searched through several hair-style books and found a style that was similar to her style now but with a few sweeping bangs...so she did it!
She is growing up so fast...it is killing me!
Unfortunately this isn't the best picture of Savanna...but it was the only one I took before she left for SLC for the holiday weekend.
After I dropped the kids off for their weekend trip Brent and I went out on a date with our friends Ryan and Shannon.
First we ate at the Patio Grill...
...then we took them out to the new house...and ended at KRAVE for Frozen Yogurt.
Today I am packing again while we watch football and enjoy our Saturday!
It has been a good week. Here's to a good holiday weekend!
ENJOY!!



5 comments:
Sounds like a fun week. I forgot about the kids being gone this weekend. Actually I'm glad I forgot so I wasn't sad, until now that is. I'm excited for you to get all moved in and settled in your new home. We've been watching some football today too. Dad was up at the crack of dawn to watch Notre Dame in Ireland. He thinks we can beat them. We're looking forward to seeing that game in person. Well have a fun week. Aloha!
What a wonderful week. I'm so glad that your house is finished and that you'll be moving in this week! How exciting! I also am so happy for the football season to begin! I used to not really care all that much about it BUT now that Blake plays and now that he has so many of his long snapping buddies in college playing it is the highlight of my weekend to go to Blake's games Friday and watch college football Saturday. So fun!
We sure are looking forward to seeing you!
Love you!
JoLynn
Hey! So happy for you and the new house! I cannot wait to see some pictures. That's my dream. A brand-spanking-new house that smells of paint and plaster and carpeting...
Sorry you'll be missing your kids this weekend but at least it's a short time away. Football was awesome this week! Loved it!
Thank you for sharing your smiles! I smiled through the whole post!
ps I love your new blog header pictures! Sooooo fun
DUDE. I am SO excited for your new house!!! SWEET! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment