"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, October 19, 2012

Home SWEET Home!!

Now that the Marathon is behind us and I have had a few hours to spend at home...our house is finally coming together.
I was a little nervous as we started moving in. This is a small house and I have EXTRA LARGE furniture apparently. However things seem to be fitting and coming together nicely.
It is a cozy home but so far it fits us perfectly.






There is still a lot to do. Many boxes still need to be unpacked...More decorations need to be added...A few items still need to be sold or taken to the DI...but so far so good.
It is starting to feel like HOME...and a sweet home it is!

5 comments:

Kaci said...

You definitely have a decorative flair. I got a ton of ideas. I think you will be very happy there. I have a feeling you will constantly be making changes and updating and buying new things for a long time. How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! I LOVE your new home, I love the neighborhood and I really love the people who live inside. I hope you all have many, many happy days ahead.

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

YAY!!! As bad as moving sucks, I love it when things start coming together. SUCH a relief! It looks darling just like you with all of your Pretty Marita touches. Keep those pictures coming!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Your house looks fabulous! You do have a gift for decorating! I love it! Hopefully, we will get to see it in the near future and not four years from now.

were counting down till we get to see you all again!

Karen Carter said...

Looks so homey and cute ! I love your bedroom set so much! Its all just darling. I am so happy you are all so happy to be "home"