"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
DeMotivators!
I have many of these hanging in my office. I laugh out loud each time I read them even though I already know what they are going to say. Somedays I just really appreciate simple humor.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kami, These are bad!! You need to get them out of your office, your children might see them!!
Kami, at the risk of offending Cougarnana (being an alumni of the best University in the world myself) I LOVED "When You Wish Upon a Star" and would love to have it in my home. Sorry, Nana. I'm excited for Brent to have you in his life and I appreciate the positive comments you gave me on my blog. I'm trying hard to come up to speed on my own, take that Emily.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
2 comments:
Kami, These are bad!! You need to get them out of your office, your children might see them!!
Kami, at the risk of offending Cougarnana (being an alumni of the best University in the world myself) I LOVED "When You Wish Upon a Star" and would love to have it in my home. Sorry, Nana. I'm excited for Brent to have you in his life and I appreciate the positive comments you gave me on my blog. I'm trying hard to come up to speed on my own, take that Emily.
LOVE, Gena
Post a Comment