"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Single Digits




9 days to go!


Brent and I are getting anxious...not nervous at all... but sooo excited to where I sit in my office and he stands at work all day and we think "Wedding Day"..."Wedding Night"..."Honeymoon"! It has only been 13 weeks since we got engaged but it feels like a lifetime. I have decided I am an impatient person...I HATE WAITING!


I am ready for life to begin again with a husband who I absolutely adore, admire and think is the HOTTEST thing EVER!!! How lucky I am to get to spend everyday looking at him...YUM YUM!!!


Approximately 210 hours to go!!! :)

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I am so excited for you guys! Yeah its definately coming on here quick!!! I am so happy that the two of you found each other and are so happy! We can't wait to see you!!! We love and miss you all very much!!!
JoLynn

Marianne said...

Brent...! You're Yummy!

Kami, Hang in there! Can't wait to see that dress!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. You now have 7 days to go. What a great day that will be.

Love to both of you
Grandma Helen