
Seeing how it was our PASSION for SPORTS...even though it was NEVER for the same team... that ultimately attracted Brent and I to one another...we decided it was time to join forces and choose a team we BOTH could root for win or lose...and LOSE they did!
Our St George Roadrunners whose record is 15-16 as of last night are our new favorite minor league baseball "TEAM". We have become their number one fans...t-shirts, hats, foam fingers and ALL!!! (except Brent is NOT a big fan of their mascot who seemed to enjoy being a little too cozy with Brent’s new bride). We are with them all the way...the good, the BAD and the UGLY
GO ROADRUNNERS!!!

7 comments:
Brent - It's so good to catch up on your life and I'm so glad that you are doing so well. Congrats on your wedding! You are both gogeous. I am so glad to see that you are still a die hard sports fan! You wanna bet on the world series?:) -Shaunee
I am glad to finally see the two forces aligning for a team. Go team Ellsworth!
Brent I am soo happy for you....for both of you! I was so excited to see all of your blogs. It brought back soo many memories. I miss you all tons and I hope through this blogging crap we can all stay somewhat connected. I'm glad you're happy:)
You should get a lot of fun out of this. Win or lose Brent has always been loyal to his team. I would love to see him join up with his new family st cheering BYU. Go Cougers. Grandma E,
Watch out Brent for Utah Jazz fans, they WILL try everything to lure you over to their side. I have lived in Utah for 12 years & will ALWAYS be a loyal Phoenix Suns fan. I WILL NEVER BE A UTAH JAZZ FAN! The guys in my office give me so much grief....just a warning! I am also very loyal to The Diamondbacks & Grandpa's favorite ASU! Glad you could come together to root for the same team.
Love you guys, Aunt Laurel:)
Floyd Wendell would be proud of you, check out my new blog I put up just for you.:)
love ya
Well son you are keeping up the tradition of supporting the losing team,
Roadrunners do not have a chance in hell with you behind them. At least the mascot has good taste, as well as you. Go big Green!!!!!! To bad Kobe, wah wah wah, I want to be traded. Dick
Post a Comment