I really love the new do. It looks really grood on you. But of course you have the type of face that can pull anything off. Does Brent like it? Whatever anyone else says, if you like it then that is all that matters. Lyndsey
Your new hair cut is so cute and looks very easy to care for. A big plus. I would imagine it was a shock to Brent but I think whatever you do will be ok by him.
If you like it that is what matters most. Grandma E.
Your new hair cut is so cute and looks very easy to care for. A big plus. I would imagine it was a shock to Brent but I think whatever you do will be ok by him.
If you like it that is what matters most. Grandma E.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
4 comments:
I really love the new do. It looks really grood on you. But of course you have the type of face that can pull anything off. Does Brent like it? Whatever anyone else says, if you like it then that is all that matters.
Lyndsey
I love your new do!!! Its way way cute!!! I agree with Lynz anything you do you will still be a knock out beauty!
JoLynn
Kami:
Your new hair cut is so cute and looks very easy to care for. A big plus. I would imagine it was a shock to Brent but I think whatever you do will be ok by him.
If you like it that is what matters most.
Grandma E.
Kami:
Your new hair cut is so cute and looks very easy to care for. A big plus. I would imagine it was a shock to Brent but I think whatever you do will be ok by him.
If you like it that is what matters most.
Grandma E.
Post a Comment