So sweet Karen Carter, a dear friend of our family, and now my mom blog each Sunday about 6 things that happened during the week that made me smile...so I decided to jump on the Sunday 6 bandwagon...so here it goes....
Things that made me smile..
1. a work friend who made it home safe from a two week vacation to Michigan who spent most of his day racing me up and down the hallway on old big wheels with flat tires.
2. a day date to Costco for food samples and extra large pizza slices...not to mention the people watching
3. our new "family wall" with pictures of all the Ellsworth’s and four blank frames awaiting pictures of the Little’s
4. sitting on the family room floor next to my SUPER HOT hubby watching "Black Gold" and "Ice Road Truckers"...and laughing on the inside at his daily TV show choices
5. Texas Road House dinners with the parents...and chocolate brownie UN-needed sundaes.
6. Brent writing "I heart Kam" on the shower door
The small things really DO matter most!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE your Sunday Six...It's fun, huh? Hey, we're working on those pictures, just one more week!
Could I love you "Littles" any more than I do...I think not!!
So happy to read your Sunday Six. You and the hubby are just the cutest ever!! And I almost cried at my introduction.I couldnt be more proud to be a friend of the family....XOXO Karen~
WHATEVER SUNDAY 6 IS, I LOVE YOURS. I HAVE TO TAKE BLAME FOR A LOT OF BRENTS TV CHOICES, SOUNDS LIKE MY FAVE LIST TOO. YOU KEEP ON BEIN THE CUTEST DAUGHTER IN LAW THAT I HAVE, THE HOTTEST AND THE SMARTEST AND WE WILL KEEP GOING PLACES. THAX AGAIN FOR LOVIN MY SON. THE DICKSTER
Post a Comment