1. Isa Marie Noel Whitman- An e-mail from a friend who I miss dearly...informing me that she now lives on Ellsworth Road. I miss her HUGE smile and her LOUD contagious laugh...I am so glad she lives somewhere that I now visit as often as possible...maybe I'll get to see her in the next 10 years???
2. Debra Mangum- lunch with my closest friend...I love Debra...I love her opinions, I love her advice, I love her attitude. We relate in so many ways and I appreciate her honesty. I love that we have lived such similar lives and that after all the trials and heartache we now can sit at lunch and talk about how truly happy we are...and about our super hot younger husbands!!
3. Colleen "Marie" Sullivan- we meet for dinner and order cheesecake instead. Colleen is the greatest person I know. She is my strength and my example. She has had a rough go of things and yet ALWAYS has a smile on her face and cheers everyone up with her positive attitude. When you are with her...you feel like you are the only person in the world...she is loyal, selfless...and I love her more than SHOES!!!
4. Kaci Jo Lund and Kori Dyan Hyde- Sisters who make me laugh...hard and make me proud to be "the littlest Little"!! Kori is the most gifted Little...she is talented and can do just about anything. She is creative, artistic, smart and she is the best...most dedicated mom and friend. I have always admired Kori and appreciate her strong will and hard work. Kaci is the funnest Little. She tells the best stories and just brightens up our family. I also love her laugh and her willingness to take goofy-highly embarrassing mug shots...she is just an absolute blast.
2. Debra Mangum- lunch with my closest friend...I love Debra...I love her opinions, I love her advice, I love her attitude. We relate in so many ways and I appreciate her honesty. I love that we have lived such similar lives and that after all the trials and heartache we now can sit at lunch and talk about how truly happy we are...and about our super hot younger husbands!!
3. Colleen "Marie" Sullivan- we meet for dinner and order cheesecake instead. Colleen is the greatest person I know. She is my strength and my example. She has had a rough go of things and yet ALWAYS has a smile on her face and cheers everyone up with her positive attitude. When you are with her...you feel like you are the only person in the world...she is loyal, selfless...and I love her more than SHOES!!!
4. Kaci Jo Lund and Kori Dyan Hyde- Sisters who make me laugh...hard and make me proud to be "the littlest Little"!! Kori is the most gifted Little...she is talented and can do just about anything. She is creative, artistic, smart and she is the best...most dedicated mom and friend. I have always admired Kori and appreciate her strong will and hard work. Kaci is the funnest Little. She tells the best stories and just brightens up our family. I also love her laugh and her willingness to take goofy-highly embarrassing mug shots...she is just an absolute blast.

5. Nancy Dianne Little- my mom is my dearest friend. She has dedicated her life, time, money…etc to making us three girls happy. She is our biggest fan and our biggest supporter. I love to just sit and talk to her, hang out with her and laugh with her. I love when she gets the giggles and can't finish telling a story because she is laughing so hard. I love when we play games and how she only announces the scores if she is winning. She is the best mom...and I feel blessed everyday to have her in my life.
6. Brent Wendell Ellsworth- my miracle. Brent IS my very BEST friend. He is so supportive of me, so accepting of me, so loyal, so honest, so trustworthy and patient. He is loving, kind, hard working, dedicated and extremely good-looking! He is witty and sarcastic...and I LOVE his sense of humor. I love how alike we are...and yet we are so different. He makes me whole...he is perfect for me! He leads our family with the Spirit and shares his testimony often...not only in word but by example and the way he lives his life. I adore everything about him and feel like the luckiest girl on the planet to get to spend everyday with him...and to be loved by him. He is my EVERYTHING!!!

4 comments:
As Always-Love your Sunday Six. Thank you so much for always sharing things that have made you smile and that your so thankful for. You are a true blessing to our family. We feel so blessed and grateful to have you apart of it. Thank you for making Brent so happy and being such a wonderful example to me. I sure love and miss you all! We are looking forward to getting to see you again in a few weeks.
Lots of Love, JoLynn
Oh Kam, You were our Allie, our "closet misbehavior" (as Raleigh says) and look what happened!! You turned out to be so absolutely darling and such a good speller! I just LOVE how you LOVE so deeply and look for the good in everyone. You are fun and funny and so cute and happy and so nice to me but most of all forgiving. I'm always amazed at how you can "let go" of things, what a good example you are to me. Thanks for including me in your Sunday Six, I feel so honored!
What a nice way to start the day. I just read your "Sunday Six" and was very touched. It is so nice to have you in our family. I couldn't have picked a better wife for Brent than he did.
God bless both of you and the kids.
All my love Grandma Helen
Kami, I'm so happy you love our Brent! And, please!, tell me he doesn't color his hair. I'm really inspired by you. Hug Brent for me... I love him.
Post a Comment