Six things that I am grateful for this past week...
#1. Free internet access...jocked from our unknowing neighbor.
I must admit it was SUPER nice while it lasted. No bill, no customer service agents to deal with, just open my laptop and wahlah INTERNET!!! Oh well all good FREE THIEVED things must come to an end.
#2. The Christmas Season
I love the lights, the decorations, the music, the smell, the hustle and bustle, Christmas cards from far away friends, shopping and most of all WRAPPING!!
I love sitting in my front room, under a blanket, with only the Christmas Tree lights on. I love the attitude of giving, sharing, and enjoying those around you. I love that we focus even more on our Savior. That we sing of Him, worship Him, and think of Him often.
“And so at this Christmas season, we sing His praises and speak our words of faith and gratitude and love. It is His influence in our lives that stirs within us more kindness, more respect, more love, more concern.
Our joy at this season is because the Savior Jesus Christ came into the world.”
Pres. Gordon B Hinckley
Our joy at this season is because the Savior Jesus Christ came into the world.”
Pres. Gordon B Hinckley

#3. Talents
Gavin and Savanna are both doing so well this week playing their instruments and sharing their talents. This weekend was Gavin's piano recital and although he was VERY fidgety and couldn't sit still to save him...once he played he did GREAT! He even "added a few notes of his own" and they sounded perfect!
#4. Family
I love getting together with the family whether it is for a B-day party, FHE or just for dinner and a game. I love being around them. I love how I feel when I am with them. AZ family included of course!

#5. Work
Even though I am not always thrilled that I need to work and help support our family I am TRULY grateful I have a wonderful job that is flexible and allows me time with my family. I am grateful for good people at work who are uplifting and fun.
I am SO grateful for Brent's job and for his dear friend Ben. I strongly dislike that they have to work out of town so often these days but I will not complain because they are working hard and providing for their families...and I couldn't think of a better person to have my husband spend his time... away from me... with.
#6 My HOT husband
Just look at him!!!

This has been a rough couple weeks for me. Yesterday he stayed in bed with me all morning and just held me and kissed me. He just knew how to fix everything and I LOVE him for that! And PLUS he handled the ASU loss EXTREMELY well...no yelling, hardly any swearing, no grumpy face for days...I was so proud of him!

7 comments:
Cute Sunday Six (on Monday) Kam! It doesn't matter what day of the week we're thankful just as long as we recognize all the many, many blessings we have been given. I love all the things you said, I'm thankful for each one of them too, except maybe the free internet one...is that stealing? You are one of my greatest blessings, not a day goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for you and all you do to brighten up my life. Thanks for being so good to me.
Kami, I loved your Sunday Six. I always love them. I'm so thankful to have you as my sister. You are such a sweet and wonderful person and I truly appreciate you and your friendship and example to me. I also am so thankful that Brent has you in his life. He is truly blessed to get to have you and Gavin and Savanna.
I'm sorry you've had a bit of a rough couple of weeks. Please know how much we love you! Hang in there:)
JoLynn
I just have to gloat to Brent about the U of A win!!!! okay done. Great sunday six. I have done the internet thing from neighbors and Bryan has seen others on ours too. Not stealing. Great to have you in the family!!
I am always glad to see what everyone insthankful for. You are so sweet Kami and I am thankful you are part of the family! You are the best thing that has happened to Brent ever!
I wonder if anyone is "borrowing" our wireless! If it were you I'd be totally fine with it! Maybe we could split the bill!
I am always glad to see what everyone insthankful for. You are so sweet Kami and I am thankful you are part of the family! You are the best thing that has happened to Brent ever!
I wonder if anyone is "borrowing" our wireless! If it were you I'd be totally fine with it! Maybe we could split the bill!
Post a Comment