"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 29, 2008

"We are 32 going on 33"

Yes it is true Brent and I will be 33 this week!!! Just 6 days apart we will hit this rather large bump in the road...together. He likes to point out...OFTEN... the fact that I will be 33 6 whole days sooner than him...but that just means...perhaps I am six days wiser than him, I walked before him, talked before him, I was baptized before him, I drove before him, I was allowed to date before him, I am pretty sure I kissed before him...and most of you I am afraid, graduated college before him, I was married before him, divorced before him, had kids before him, had gray hair before him,...this started out fun and now is just getting depressing! :)
OLD we are, fatter we are...but happier than ever!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Along with this "old" age comes the experiences of life that cause us to be so thankful for all the many blessings we have been given. So the saying, "You're not getting older, you're getting better" is really true. In the case of you and Brent, nothing could be MORE true! I'm so thrilled that the two of you will grow old together!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dears! We sure love you guys. I sure hope you guys aren't old though because if you guys are old were even older! Yikes! Oh well I'm beginning to think that getting older isn't that bad.

I too am a little older than Brian. I am and always will be his "old lady" but I'd rather be his old lady than anyone elses young lady:) I'm so happy that you two have each other and can grow old together. We love you both!
JoLynn

Saddie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAM and BRENT!

Cute new family pic! Savanna's got the fabulous hair! I'm also loving Gavin's Alfalfa hair pointing up in the back. How do those things always happen?

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

You guys deserve eachother and boy are we glad you found eachother! I am glad that you and I share a birthday only a day apart. Cool! I hope you both have a great day tomorrow! I will still call you though!

Holly said...

Happy Bday!! I keep forgetting to tell you that my husband, Brad, use to date your friend Issa! Isn't that funny? Did you grow up in So. Cal then? What a small LDS world we live in huh?

Anonymous said...

I just arrived home late last evening. I just read you post and was surprised to know your birthday is so close too Brent's. They will be easy for you to remember. Happy Birthday to both of you. Susan's birthday, if I remember right is Jan ll. For years I had hers and Brent's mixed up. And she got a big kick out of that.
Have a great time celebrating together. I wish you both the best life has to offer. I love you so much. Gtrandma Helen

JoJo and Ralph said...

Happy Birthday Kam and Brent. You too are just growing up so fast.

The fly-fisherman said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Glad we were able to celebrate with you a little last night. Hope you have a great year.