"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wii won a Wii


Yes it is true, Christmas came early at the Ellsworth home... our favorite new Dad won the GRAND PRIZE...an entire Wii game system , remotes, games, etc. included...at this year's Tom's Mechanical Christmas Party.
Wii set it up last night and Wii played all night long. Wii...meaning ME are very sore today from all the dodgeball throwing, tetherball swinging and KICKS blocking! Man, who needs a membership to the gym when you have a Wii??
Needless to say, Wii are VERY excited and proud of our Dad! I think Brent and I are more excited than the kids...Wii couldn't wait for them to go to bed so Wii could play...just the two of us!



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the BIG WIN, Brent! This will be a wonderful addition to your family. How does it feel to be the "boss' favorite"? Must be nice...and couldn't happen to a greater guy. You and Kami are worse than the kids, opening your gifts before Christmas morning...I thought you'd wrap this up and put it under the tree! Hey, be prepared for Gavin, he can get pretty mad when he loses, he throws things at our TV, thank heaven it's just pillows!

Marianne said...

Fantastic!! I hope Santa hears our wishes for a Wii...to be continued!

Marianne said...

P.S. How lucky can One Man be in a year's time Brent??!! First you score big time with Kami and the kids and now you win the big prize at the company party! Quick! Play a lottery somewhere!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! You guys will really enjoy it. You guys will have to join into the Wii Tounament that Brian, Lyndsey, Dad, and Morty have. Get practicing, they're all pretty good!
Now about Brent and his luck I already knew that Brent was a very lucky guy, good grief he got Kami, Gavin, and Savanna didn't he? That's pretty lucky!!!
Happy Wii Holidays! Can't wait to see you!
Love Ya-JoLynn

McArthurs said...

geez lucky.. that sounds so fun. Don't worry we played one night and the next day I couldn't figure out why I was so sore and it was from playing wii tennis.

Saddie said...

How exciting! Winning is so fun! And the Wii is such a fun console! Why would anyone want a 360 or PS3? I hope you enjoy it and don't injure yourselves! or your house from accidentally throwing the wand! :o)

The fly-fisherman said...

Jealous over here. The only thing I've ever won was White Snake concert tickets... and I didn't even know who in the crap they were! I gave the tickets away.

Wii hope to have a Wii in about 13 days :) Wii hear Papa and Nana Claus are making a list and checking it twice... maybe wii will have to have a Little tournament.

Brynn said...

that is way too cool! He is one LUCKY guy!

JoJo and Ralph said...

Thank you for winning a WII and not coming into Best Buy and demanding that we put one in your sweaty little hands even though we only get 20 a month because they are underproduced and are like the cabbage patch kids in the 80s. Frankly, I hate them. Speaking of Cabbage Patch Kids... Remember the three of us had to share a BLACK one. Ahhhh, Agatha Emmy. How we loved you.

Justin and Julie said...

Nice! It looks like you are having fun with that! It was great to see you the other night at Red Robin...Stay in touch, Julie

Anonymous said...

I swear, you girls have such warped memories...You did not SHARE Agatha Emmy, you each had your own Cabbage Patch doll, just one of you had her because they ran out of caucasian dolls that Christmas. I actually thought she was darling!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Yes it was Kori who owned the Huxtable. I had the ugly bald baby boy...don't know if Kaci ever got a cabbage patch kid...weren't you like 15 and too old fo dolls??

JoJo and Ralph said...

Yeah... Kam, I do remember that you got a boy, but not until much later. Thanks for backing me up on the facts though.

Anonymous said...

She didn't back you up on any facts, you each had your own DAMN doll!! I know because I stood in line for them!!