"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What the H.E.L.L.?

I am not sure what it was that woke me up at 5:00 this morning. Maybe it was the fact that it is Gavin's birthday and I feel old or maybe that Brent is far away AGAIN in Nevada and my bed was cold and lonely or maybe it was just that I had a million thoughts running through my mind...but whatever the reason I came up with this??????...
For those of you who don't know me very well or for those of you that do...I have a thing with letters. For instance...Every license plate that passes I always look at the letters and try to come up with some phrase, or someone's initials that they might stand for. I do this all the time...letters on billboards, letters on clothes, letters on signs around town. Sometimes I drive myself crazy...but this is my OCD.
So this morning as I was alone in my big huge empty husbandless bed I realized that our families last name initials spell out H (Hyde) E (Ellsworth) L (Lund) L (Little).
Gives new meaning to the phrases..."Give em HELL", "Go to HELL", "HELL hath no fury like a woman scorned", "hotter than HELL" and my personal favorite..."HELL's Angels".
Oh well gotta go..."Like a bat outta HELL"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for Hell's sake...What a crack-up! I LOVE this...way to go YOU! From One of the Hell's Bells

Karen Carter said...

That is Hellarious!!! You guys are so darn funny. Loved this post! and love you Hell raisers

The fly-fisherman said...

HELL-o! How clever you are.

Anonymous said...

Give em HELL devils:)

Marianne said...

You crack me up Kami! Can my Mom join your group? We call her
Hell-en Wheels!

Anonymous said...

OK, so I looked up "bell" and then "belle" in the dictionary and we are DEFINITELY Hell's Belles... belle: a woman of charm and beauty...that's us, don't you think!! So sorry for the typo above. I've always really liked being The Little Women but I guess it's time for us to move on...and Hell's Belles sounds pretty great too, don't you think? Whatever it is, I'm glad we're all together!

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you all like Hell's Angels better, it doesn't really seem to fit but, hey, I guess we can be whatever we want to be. Let's take a vote...I vote for Belles

McArthurs said...

Way to much time to think!!! I find myself waking up with tons of thoughts too... I just don't remember what it is.

JoJo and Ralph said...

Wow... this just opened up a WHOLE new world for us didn't it? This is so much more fitting. Thanks for marrying a guy with a vowel last name. That's so rad

JoJo and Ralph said...

Wow... this just opened up a WHOLE new world for us didn't it? This is so much more fitting. Thanks for marrying a guy with a vowel last name. That's so rad

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Thanks for posting that twice...because that is SO RAD!!!
Love you!