
Well it has been a week of weeks...But I have a lot to be thankful for! Tue-day I will share only tue!
#1...Tonopah! Yes you heard it. Although I HATE being without Brent...I love his job, I love how hard working his is, I love Ben and his friendship, I love how at-home Brent feels at work, I love the support he receives, I love that they are busy and I love the paycheck! :) Especially when your beloved jeep that has been through SO much decides to call it quits on the I-15 in the middle of NO-where...I am thankful for extra cash to pay for my new clutch...and for the husband that provided it! He is with out a doubt the BEST person I have ever known...in so many ways.
#2...My mom! This morning I feel very grateful for her. There are some people in the world who just get it! She always has been one of those people. I know I can go to her with anything and expect good advice and support. She is my most loyal dearest friend. I just love her and the person she is...and the things she says!
AND...and big shout out to her and Dad for driving to beaver to get the kids and then picking us stragglers up along the way. We appreciate all you do for us!
AND a big sorry to the Hydes for ruining FHE again this week!...third times a charm I hope!

3 comments:
I'm grateful for Tonopah too, especially when I look around and see so many people who aren't working and struggling, it is heartbreaking to me. So I'm thankful beyond words for the hard working husbands in our family and all they do for the Little Women. We are blessed! Dad and I were happy to help you last night, we are so glad that we are able to be of service to our family when they need us. I hope you will always know how much we love you and support you in the choices you have made, I admire the way your mind thinks and have learned many things from you. I am so thankful for that!
I am thankful for you guys that you have Tonopah! And I thankful that you have a good husband that is hard working and that he has such a good sweet woman right by his side.
I am also very glad that you have such a good Mom. She is without a doubt a gem of a person. And so is your Dad!
Lots of Love, JoLynn
Whoops! I didn't realize that Brilynn was logged in there. So that was me up above not Brilynn.
JoLynn
Post a Comment