Sometimes when just one person is missing the whole world seems depopulated, less crowded, almost empty...even though it moves in fast forward all around you...you stand alone.This exhausts me.
When Brent is home life is better, life is funnier, life is good. I do not want to miss him anymore. I do not want a reason to miss him anymore.
Although I am NOT ungrateful he is working...I am not selfish or self-centered (at least I try hard not to be)...I just feel sad when he is far away...and I miss him beyond belief!
I just want him to come home and STAY home for a while!
I miss my best friend!

12 comments:
I'm sorry you're sad. We all miss Brent when he is gone but I know it's harder on you and the kids. Honestly though, I would rather it be this way than him being at home and not working, so I guess we have to take the bad with the good. The really good news is...lots of money...more shoes!!
Yes Kami, your Mom is very very RIGHT!!! Be very very glad that he is working. Brian hasn't had much work of anything since before Christmas and the last week NOTHING at ALL!!! The worst part is that I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel of when he may have some more work. So as hard as it is not having Brent there with you be glad that you know how your going to meet your needs and obligations!
Take Care and remember he'll be home soon!
Love, JoLynn
I hear ya. I saw Raleigh for like 3 hours a week during the holidays. It's awful when they are not there. It's worse when they go to a JAZZ GAME with their coworkers on a night that is supposed to be yours. Anyway... Isn't it wonderful to miss them though??
PS... Delicious boobs
Oh Sweetie! I agree with your Mom in that you are so blessed he has a job...but I am so sorry you are lonely! :(
As lonely as you are, he must be so all alone too! Waah!
Brent! Get yourself home!
Now I know that the boob in the family picture seems to be taking center stage!! But they just look normal in the picture posted?? But delicious??...sure why not! :)
Hows the belly Kac??
I am so sorry you feel bad, but I know things will be okay, you seem to be a very loving devoted person and you are very lucky to have eachother. I know what it's like to be away from someone you love but soon he will be home and you will feel much better. Hope you feel better.
You sound like you're in love not ungrateful. It's a great thing to be in a relationship where you miss each other!
I'm on my third go around in scouting (Wolf den) and you can tell Gavin that he's a great guy for advancing to Bear. Good work!
LOVE the new background!!!
Very cute new background!!
Since when did Sav get a blog and none of us got an invite?
Your new page really caught my eye. Love the colors..I can understand how you miss Brent when he is gone. Just be glad you are not in my shoes where he is gone and it is certain he's not coming back. We here in Colorado had have had a good lesson in being without work. Although there are prospects they are moving slow. Everyone seems afraid to commit. But we keep having faith that something will change. In the meantime we are grateful for all our blessings. They are many,
All my love to a sweet family from Grandma Helen
OK, he's home already...time for a new post!!
Post a Comment