"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Moving Day


Today Aaron moved over to the Rec Center! We got dressed up in our moving attire, loaded the truck and helped him leave behind an empty office. Now I am all alone in the Marathon dungeon to fend for myself and to keep myself entertained. What will I do without him wheeling himself into my office, telling me great stories and making stuff up all the time?? I guess I should have told them, when they asked, that I really was going to be lonely without him!
Farewell Aaron!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad Aaron is leaving you (I didn't know) but I think you spend quite a bit of time at the Rec Center so at least it's not like he's out of your life forever. Wow, you really will be all alone in the Marathon Office, you should get a "personal assistant"!!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Hey I have a hat that looks just like that. Except mine doesn't fit my huge noggin. It was a fun race.
Sorry, you are losing Aaron. It is always sad when you lose a good co-worker... even if it is just to another building.

Marianne said...

You are really going to be alone down there? Sad! Or...you can now play any music you want and dance around with nobody to bother! You can talk to yourself and answer back!
Think of the possibilities!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

You know what Aunt Marianne...You are RIGHT! The possibilities of self entertainment are endless. Thanks for the change of attitude. Tomorrow...roller skates it is! :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I think Aunt Marianne's advice is great advice and such a positive way at looking at things. So here's to self entertainment!