"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, October 8, 2009

You Deserve a Break Today

The race is over, I am cleaned up and organized for next year, I have 5 days off and we are headed to VEGAS!
Lights
Energy
Relaxation
Sleep
Lovin
Buffet
Shopping
Friends
and
BYU

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have Fun...you deserve it!

McArthurs said...

Have a great time.... stay away from those energy drinks though :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I hope you guys have a fabulous time, you deserve a break after all that hard work. I hope someday in the future we can go back to our old lives and be able to go somewhere fun. Until then enjoy the fun for us too!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Much deserved. Have fun. Hope the Cougs kill em. See you in SLC.

Gena said...

I'm so excited you got to go to the game (I really believed that some of you were there!). You are amazing! I'm in awe of all the hard work you've put in and you still took time to blog and brighten up our days. I need to get a life. Well, a real life.