You guys are seriously hard core! I think it's cute! I hope they win just for you! Conner, you need to be nice to your Uncle! I think he can still take you down in a fight!
Farve's last play as a Packer was an interception and it's quite possible his last play as a Viking was an interception. Hmmm...do you see the similarities. Life without Farve....priceless!
Love Ya Brent!
P.S. Kami-quick get you and the kids out of that crap!
Sorry for the Vikings' loss Brent. The game was so hard to watch, but I'm sure it was even harder for you...we're so sorry. A Colts/Vikings Super Bowl would have been the best...a win/win game. Now it's just the COLTS... All The Way!!! At least I know EXACTLY who to root for in the big game...no confusion.
I know it won't be as good... but, I am still extending an invitation to the Super Bowl Party in the Lund Theater. I'd love to have you there. Think it over. It would be nice to feel like I have friends TOO.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
6 comments:
The Viking are gay.
Conner
P.S. Kami, I can't believe you are dressed like that and that you let Brent dress my cousins like that. That is crazy.
You guys are seriously hard core! I think it's cute! I hope they win just for you! Conner, you need to be nice to your Uncle! I think he can still take you down in a fight!
Farve's last play as a Packer was an interception and it's quite possible his last play as a Viking was an interception. Hmmm...do you see the similarities. Life without Farve....priceless!
Love Ya Brent!
P.S. Kami-quick get you and the kids out of that crap!
oh my!!!!!!!!!! You guys are too cute!
Sorry for the Vikings' loss Brent. The game was so hard to watch, but I'm sure it was even harder for you...we're so sorry. A Colts/Vikings Super Bowl would have been the best...a win/win game. Now it's just the COLTS... All The Way!!! At least I know EXACTLY who to root for in the big game...no confusion.
I know it won't be as good... but, I am still extending an invitation to the Super Bowl Party in the Lund Theater. I'd love to have you there. Think it over. It would be nice to feel like I have friends TOO.
Post a Comment