"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Have You Seen Me??

Missing:
One Tall Dark SUPER Handsome 34 year old
Father to Two, Husband to ONE
Skinny
Beautiful Blue/Green Eyes
Gorgeous smile
Last seen 13 (or so) weeks ago in St. George Utah

If anyone has any information regarding the new whereabouts of this HIGHLY missed individual please post to this blog!
I MISS my Husband, my best friend, my partner, my better half, my right side of the bed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thiakaren said...

You are so cute!!! i bet he misses you even more! Yes you are skinny, gorgeous and darling but you sure need a manicure from the looks of those fingers : )

j/k I know is a pic. You are so clever and witty and I hope your honey is home soon!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Man that stinks! I hope he gets to come home soon! I know it's not easy on him either. Hang in there and we'll keep you guys in our prayers!

Love ya,
JoLynn

Marianne said...

Ha ha!
I hadn't even noticed the fingernails until I read Karen's comment! Looks like you've been canning jam!

Seriously, My heart aches for both of you. I cannot imagine how hard this must be. It's small comfort to be told, "at least he has a job" even though it is true. Aunt Gena hasn't said anything on her blog but Steve was laid off AGAIN. I am seriously worried about her. I will put you and Brent right in there with them when I pray. Here's to hoping that he can work closer to home soon!

JoJo and Ralph said...

Awwwwwhhh... I feel so bad. I feel sorry for myself when Raleigh closes. I would DIE if he was gone for weeks at a time. I really don't know what to say because nothing I can think of will make you feel better. I am trying to find a better job for him... cause this one SUCKS!!! I wish you lived here, I could hook him up BIG TIME and we could hang.

Anonymous said...

I, too, noticed the thumb right away. I even commented on it (see deleted comment above) and then thought better of it because it sounded rather critical so I deleted it BUT I do want all to know, that isn't Kami's thumb!! Anyway, sorry about your missing husband, I really do know how difficult this is for all of you, Gavin and Savanna included. I could say all sorts of things to try to make you feel better but it just wouldn't, so I'll pass on that. But I will say that I know better times are ahead, this is a mere bump in the road and it will pass. We have been through so much worse than this and everyone survived and learned many lessons along the way...Grandma Lou always said, "this too shall pass" and she was always right.

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Thank you for your nice comments on our blog. :) I have been following yours, also. :) I hope that is ok. It looks like you found yourself a real keeper. And he is a dang lucky guy, too!