"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Brent is in St George


This is the start of the "Ellsworth Party of Four" Blog. How truly blessed the four of us have been to have "almost" joined together to start a complete family. We recognize the hand of our Lord in this event. We are overwhelmed with gratitude to Him and our families for their love and continued support.

On Saturday April 5, 2008 Brent and I finished loading his life in the back of the Chevy and drove 438.8 miles to start our new life in St George Utah.

It has been an emotional week to say the least. Leaving a town that he has lived in for 32 years. Leaving an absolutely amazing family...Jerry, Nancy, Dick, Sherri, Tara, Kaydee, Braden, Trevor, Marlee, Jayson, Tyson, Natalee, Brian, JoLynn, Blake, Connor, Brilynn, Bryan, Lyndsey, Garrett, Gavyn, Ella, Matthew, Missy and Jaydon. Not to mention a TRUCK LOAD of best friends. To come to a small town where he knows NO ONE. Bunkin up with Jimbo and Nance (also 2 amazing people but who he doesn't know from Adam). Starting a new job. Having his stuff in storage. Two instant children. Conducting family scripture study, prayer, and FHE. Getting locked out if he is past cerfew. Getting lost regularly. Having to cheer on the Jazz...and soon the Y!! and so much more.

He has hung in there like a champ.

Each night when I pray I thank my Heavenly Father for HIM! I have known no one like him. I have loved no one like I love HIM! It is an absolute JOY to be a part of his life, his family, his heart...and I will question EVERY day what I did to deserve him.

We love and MISS all of you!!

7 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness! I could totally hear Kami's sweet voice as I was reading. I could especially hear her saying Dick's name. Kami you are so cute! I loved reading your blog! You guys are an amazing little family and are all such good examples to us. We are looking forward to getting to see you guys soon (well kind of soon). Please take care and know we love and miss you all!

brookiebaby said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world, but more imporantly, congrats on the soon-to-be new family! :) Seriously, what a cute family! and He's a hottie! :) So, I love your sister! She was almost as fun at the GYC summit as you...but you're irreplaceable! :) PLEASE keep in touch!!!!! LUVS! (oh, and if you add people's links to your blog, be sure to add me! ryanandbrookeheath.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about your blog! This way we can see what you are up to. We miss you so much, but we are excited for the wedding:) It looks like things are really coming together,we couldn't be happier for you. You deserve it! Love ya Jared and Meghan

Marianne said...

Dear Brent & Kami,

We were so excited to see your blog! Jolynn sent us the link. Looks like you are so happy together and we are very happy for both of you! We cannot wait to meet you Kami! Brent, we love you so much and are pleased you have found someone so wonderful! You are making a beautiful family. Love you! ~Aunt Marianne

Anonymous said...

Well gee, I want to add a comment to this cute blog, even though I'm right here with the Ellsworth Party of Four everyday!! (Go Cougs) We (Dad/Jim/Papa and I) are floating on Cloud Nine, pinching ourselves daily and walking around with THE MOST grateful hearts that all of this has happened. We are the Poster Children for HOPE!! We have been so incredibly blessed!! (Go Jazz) Of course, we love/adore/appreciate/admire Kami, Gavin and Savanna but now to add Brent to this little family is almost more than we can "stand". Our hearts are about to burst!! (Go Cougs) I always knew it would take a special person to win Kami's heart, but I never dreamed of just how special he would really be. Kami has hit the Jackpot...and actually so has Brent. We think you are just the most darling couple EVER!! (Go Jazz) With the exception of your taste in sports teams Brent, you are absolutely PERFECT!! (Go Cougs and Jazz) We are loving having Brent live with us, he is just like one of our own (except for that sports thing mentioned earlier... and we'll continue to work on that in a very loving way). We love you all more than words can express and are so happy for all of US. Can't wait for June 14th. Love, Mom/Nance/Nana

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Congratulations on the marriage, may God bless every moment of it.

Love Missy