"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

IN and OUT??

Look at those Teeth..."Better to eat you with my dear Burger"

In 1948 a privately owned and operated chain opened in Irvine California by Harry Snyder and his wife Esther. Now each of us in St George Utah has the FORTUNATE opportunity to enjoy those mouth watering Cheese burgers with grilled onions (or in Brents case...minus the cheese) that the FAMED IN-N-OUT Burger has to offer. The St George In-N-Out open on April 22nd, 2008. The rather small menu, consisting of only three items which are pretty much exactly the same...give or take cheese or an extra beef patty, drew in a large crowd. The drive thru line was estimated to have 40-50 cars at all times. But I have to say the drive thru was a LOSER move. Those of us brave souls who ventured out to DINE IN, received our food in only 15 minutes while others waited in their, hopefully air conditioned, cars in the HOT sun for approximately 1-2 hours.
So my over all opinion of St George's newest claim to fame..."it tastes like In-N-Out".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In 'n Out was definitely the place to be yesterday in St. George...and this was the cutest family there!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I wasn't there to see this cute family at In and Out but I'm definately going to trust Nance on this one. I'm sure this Ellsworth Party of Four was by far the cutest family there:-)

I love and miss you all tons!!!

brookiebaby said...

Hope that you're doing well! FYI. I changed our web address so that it doesn't have our last name anymore. It's now:
ry4nandbr00ke.blogspot.com (use the number 00 instead of oo)
Just thought I'd let you know!
Take Care!
Brooke