
This is me today!
My day started off with little to no sleep, two kids crying over what they did or did not want to eat for breakfast, yet another pair of pants that do not fit anymore, bad hair, puffy eyes and a zit the size of Texas on my chin...with a DR who promised that this evil we call birth control would help with my complexion...even though I didn't have a problem til I started taking this one centimeter thick red coated source of anxiety, bloating, acne and madness from HELL! Who would've known that something so small could do so much damage!!
I got to work after dropping off two children in tears claiming I was the meanest mom in the whole world, even though Gavin GOT his cereal and Savanna GOT her doughnut from Albertsons, and answered my first phone call of the day...that went something like this...
"How dare you not allow me to run in your marathon you lying blanety blank..." and then continued for another 15 minutes about how unfair, unrighteous, and cold hearted I was...in a VERY loud and aggressive voice. This coming from a man who DID NOT even register for the race itself...and yet I am the "IDIOT"...and many more harsh terms that I will not repeat on my "family friendly" blog (minus the HELL statement above)! The conversation ended with me yelling "If you can not own up to the mistake YOU made then SHUT YOUR MOUTH...this is not MY problem". So for all of you friends who were hoping I would get you into this years marathon...you might want to start buying gifts for the new Race Operations Manager that will be taking my place when I get my sorry tooshy canned this week!
Some work days are FAR better than others!
I prayed today for comfort and peace...for the ability to relax and be HAPPY!! for my families sake...I hope this prayer is answered in a timely fashion!!!

2 comments:
Love you, have a good rest of your life. It will always get better. Do not ever say that can get worse, we did that once and Brents mom came down with cancer, we promised each other that we would never say that again. Wow what you go through to have your life work out, and you are doing a good job, keep it up. We love you and appreciate the love that you have for Brent, why ooh why? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha We love you and will see you all very soon. love Dick
Oh I'm so sorry about your bad day! Man, I feel your pain. I've had a few days from H**l like that myself. Those are the days when you just wish you hadn't even bothered to get up that morning. Well fortunately tomorrow is a new day and you get to wake up and try it again. And I'm sure it will be better!
Well know we love you. We think you are truly an amazing woman. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Love ya, JoLynn
Post a Comment