"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Saturday is a special day..."





...its the day that wears us out before Sunday" We wake up early and drive to the field...and we call it Sav's very first soccer gameday.


Brent stood on the line and watched the ball close to see if it went out of bounds...hooray!


Sav ran a lot and she tried real hard but then came out to eat a dough-nut...NO WAY!


Mom got real mad and ignored the tears then yelled at the lack of effort made that day!


















We got back to the house and we cleaned our rooms and each picked another chore to not delay.



Gav cleaned the bathroom, Sav straightened her shoes, Brent dusted all the new family picture fra...mes.



I did the laundry and folded the clothes...cleaned the kitchen...took out the trash...washed the dishes...swept and mopped...and I vacuumed the floors so I didn't have to work until after lunch..HOW GAY!!

Papa and Nana stopped by as well as the Hydes and we watched our third football game (so far) of the DAY!

GO COUGS!!!

Brent took me to dinner, Olive Garden we ate, so I would be full enough to fast on fast Sunday.

Got home from our date, put our kiddies to bed and turned on football to watch Arizona State play!

After a long Saturday full of game after game...I put on my jammies, got into bed and hit the hay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday IS a special day...thanks for helping to make ours so much fun and so memorable. We love you guys!

Marianne said...

Very CUTE! You are talented! So glad you are enjoying life!

Anonymous said...

GO DEVILS!

Gena said...

I thought about our Saturdays this past weekend. We used to even clean the house Friday nights so that Saturday would be free for all our fun. Now we'll look around about noon on Saturday and say, "Are we going to clean anything today?" We're older and keep things up a little better but I do wish I could kick the tires and light the fires the way I used to. Tell Brent how cute he looks on the line!

Grandma Norma said...

You have such a sweet family, and I'm so proud of Brent pitching in with the housekeeping that needs to be done. I notice that Brent hasn't lost his love of sports, and Kami you are a good sport for enjoying the games with him.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful way to spend Saturday.
It makes it easier when everyone pitches in. It is a good way to teach children early that they need to learn to work and help out. Doesn't hurt the "older kids" to learn either.
keep on enjoying life and each other.
Grandma Helen