#1LOVE
I am thankful for the LOVE of my life.
I am thankful for the LOVE I feel for him and from him...plus I just LOVE being with him. He is so much FUN!
#2 and #3
DEDICATION and HARD WORK
I was lucky to get to witness two events this weekend that showed pure dedication. Brent, the kids and I got to go to Arizona this weekend to see our dear friend Jared gradutate from the Police Academy. Jared has worked extremely hard and has put forth so much effort to achieve this accomplishment. We were honored to get to be a part of that great day. We are so proud of him and overjoyed for his little family.
We also were able to attend our nephew Blake's basketball game yesterday. We are so proud of him also. He played so good and has shown MUCH improvement (according to his #1 fan-Brent) I do not know another 13 year old who can trash talk the way he can. I love listening to him hold his own in a football conversation with his all-knowing Uncle. He is a great kid and I had a blast hanging out with him this weekend. I am one lucky Aunt! PLUS man he is looking good these days...he is showing such will power on his diet and it is paying off BIG TIME!!
FRIENDSHIP
Friends who are life long. The kind of friends you don't see for years and when you do it feels like they have been there everyday and you were never apart. This weekend I got to visit with one of my very best friends EVER. She recently moved to Mesa and I am SO excited because I will get to see her more than once every ten years :) She is GORGEOUS, Hilarious and has strength that I admire. I miss her laugh and her smile...but most of all I miss how she is just herself no matter what. I love the words that come out of her mouth. I just love everything about her!

#5
IN-LAWS
I must say I married into an amazing family. Each time we get to visit them I leave feeling even luckier than the time before. I love how loudly we play games. I love all the trash talking and competition. I love the honesty, the opinions, the bluntness. With all the heartache this family has endured over the years...I look at their smiles, the light of Christ in their eyes, the love they share for one another and I am proud to be an Ellsworth.
Thanks again to Brian and JoLynn for sharing your home, beds, food etc with us. We loved every minute of it!
#6
PUPPY LOVE
Gavin and Savanna had so much fun with Minnie and Molly. And yes so did I. Man those two could have kept me entertained all weekend.



6 comments:
I'm so happy you all had such a wonderful weekend, lots of memorable experiences for everyone. I, too, am so happy you married into such a great family and I'm especially happy that you got Brent! What a blessing he has been to you and our family. Glad to have you back home safe...and now, hold on for the roller coaster week!!
P.S. I LOVE the darling picture of you and Isa...I love her and have such happy memories of you two being friends. I'm glad you will have the opportunity to see her from time to time now in Mesa.
Your Sunday Sixes(is that a word) are always so sweet! We sure do enjoy having you guys at our house. We feel so lucky to get to have you and Gavin and Savanna apart of our family. What a blessing you all have been! It brings me great joy to see you and Brent so happy!
Thank you so much for all your kind words about Blake and about our family.
We look forward to seeing you all again in a couple of more weeks!
Lots of Love, JoLynn
What a wonderful weekend. I am so thrilled about your new family. It is nice to see you so happy again. Congrats to Jared, and Blake on your accomplishments. Good Luck with this week!!! 6 more days before rest and relaxation.
Love your list! Love your husband, love Blake, think I'd love Minnie 'cause I sure love her brother (my baby), and I love your in-laws too. I love reading your posts because you and Brent always sound so happy. It makes life nice to see those we love happy!
How jealous am i that you got to hang out with isa?! we should seriously all get together one of these days. i love what you wrote about her and i totally concur. she's just the best. we'll all have to hook up in arizona sometime. i love reading about your happy little life. hooray for you!
Post a Comment