"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Six by Gavin Michael Farr

Six things that made Gavin smile this week and one that made him sad...

SAD = I left my DS in Salt Lake City...mom is quite happy about that!


1. I got to write a story about Popcorn...and when I am done I get to share it with my cousin Grant and I bet he will really like it.


2. I got new pokemon cards and they are really rare. I like to collect pokemon cards.


3. I got to wrestle my dad Brent and I won so I was happy.


4. I made a new friend named Brandon...he is very smart and he wears glasses just like me.


5. I got used to wearing my glasses so I could see better.


6. I learned how to count to 40 in Spanish...well 39...and I taught other people!


This was a good week for Gavin...Moms favorite part of his week was as we were driving to school he saw a billboard for an upcoming election with a picture of the man running...Gavin said..."I wouldn't vote for him...I'm not a fan of morning talk show hosts".

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at anything he has ever said...and believe me he has said some funny things the past 8 years!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin, I love your Sunday Six!! Isn't it fun to think about things that make us happy! You are a wonderful boy and definitely one of the things that makes me happiest!! Have a great week! Love, Nana

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a sweet good boy!!! I'm so glad to call him my nephew!
We love you Gavin!
Love ya, Aunt JoLynn

Marianne said...

Great Sunday Six Gavin! Always count your blessings! Hey! Maybe your Mom will let you share your story with all of us on the blog!

Love, Aunt Marianne

Karen Carter said...

How cute is this!! Love it and glad to see the fun pics. I dont have a single one of Steve cleaning : ) Have a great week xoxo Karen~

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! Are you kidding me...a "morning talk show host"?? Where in the world did he come up with that??? Honestly that kid...and I'm sure he said it with just the straightest face and in a very serious voice because he was really thinking it over and wondering who he WOULD vote for!! I promise you...that boy will probably be President one day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Gavin; I loved your Sunday six. And I would love to hear your story. Have Mom put it on the blog. Wish I could see you often so I could get better acquainted with you. Maybe we can manage to be I Arizona at the same time. Wouldn't that be fun?

Keep it up with the cleaning and helping Mom.

Love you Great Grandma Helen

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this new background!! So cute!