"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Got Stress???


Need I say more!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please accept my sincere apology for my daughter who is losing her mind!! She really is a nice girl...she REALLY is!!

Gena said...

Kami, you've gone really blonde! I love it! I feel that way all the time. (Nancy, I know Kami is a good girl, but don't we all have a little something dark in ourselves?) You gave me a great giggle and a reason to smile!

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

I AGREE KAMI! i LOVE IT!

The fly-fisherman said...

That will be me in one week. Lucky you that your event only lasts one day... I get two full weeks of that business. I am sure I will be flippin my phone off everyday with sport directors on the other end who have changed event times, not notified me, expected me to be able to read their minds, and are now yelling at me because our 104 year old
100m runner is having chest pain and there is no medical staff at the event I didn't even know they were holding... sorry had to vent! Love the games!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I have felt that way a few times!!! It will soon all be over-thank goodness!
JoLynn

Karen Carter said...

Maybe some lamaze breathing....yoga...chocolate...butyou better keep that finger down. I think your mom is going to ground you big time little missy! Hope your event is terrific! xoxo Karen~

Shenise said...

Kami, I've been thinking of you lately wondering how preparations for the marathon are coming along. I'm sure you've got it under control, but I love the post and picture. Love it!

Marianne said...

Take a deep breath Kami...just breathe!!!

Sherrie said...

Kami, thanks for commenting on my blog, I got so excited. Good luck with the marathon, I sure it will be the best ever. It's interesting how your illistration appears right under Pres. Monson's quote. FUNNY GIRL

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Shame on her, huh?

Anonymous said...

Kami; I am not too old to enjoy a little humor. That would make a great poster advertising your marathon. But then again, maybe not. Your Mom is already embarrased. Quit while you are ahead. Or, are you? Ahead I mean.

Love You Grandma E

p.s. You got me with the Dachsund thing. I thought it was for real until I saw the face.

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. It is so fitting of so many things that happen in life! I love it! You have such a cute family. You look the happiest I have ever seen you and I could not be more excited for you and the great life you have now! You are such a good example!

Saddie said...

Why does that remind me of Tonya? Whatever happened to the smiley/frowny faces? HaHa!