"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Brent's Sunday 6

1. My new life. I love being married to Kami and being a father to 2 great kids. Thank you Kami for hanging in there and waiting for me and preparing the kids for me. There are times when my emotions get the best of me at the thought of this amazing wife of mine sharing herself and the kids with me. I love my family!
2. Trust..... yep the word trust has made my sunday 6! I have a best friend by my side that I trust with all my heart.
3. Cool weather. It's so nice here in the mornings and in the evenings! I would say it is warm now during the day, and that is so much better than HOT!
4. Field trips at school. I didn't see the classroom once this week and I loved it. We were home early both days this week! Less time with my F bomb dropping teacher is great!
5. The St. George Marathon. What an event! I have such a greater appreciation for my wife and what she does. I'm going to blog about this so check back!
6. The kids being back from their dad's house safe and sound. Tubs for the kids tonight were the best! How could they not when their other parents don't bathe them for 4 days!!!!! Who does that? They are back with us now and how grateful I am.

7 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Wow no baths for four days?! Are you kidding me? Man isn't that a crime or something? Thank goodness for you and Kami!
I love reading your Sunday Six. I'm so glad that you have Kami and these great kids. What a blessing! It makes me so happy to see you happier than I've ever seen you be!
We love ya!
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

Brent; I am so glad I checked in on your blog. It was so refreshing to read what you had to say. You have made my day. The life you have now and what you did have are as different as night and day. Now you know what it is really lke to be happy. I am so happy for that and for Kami and the kids showing you what it can be. God bless you. You know I love you with all my heart. Grandma

Sherrie said...

Brent, I am impressed, I telling Reg that if you can post your Sunday Six so can he! By the way it was all very sweet, I'm glad you found each other.

Anonymous said...

Like I told your dad, I LOVE it when the men post their Sunday Six! Yours was especially endearing to me because it's about some of the loves of my life, and that includes you. We're so happy to have you in our family. You are one of our greatest blessings, I hope you will always know that. We love you and are grateful for all you have done and continue to do for Kami and her children.

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

I think you get more out of what you want to say and you say more when you can write about it. You say the right things all of the time and I am very proud of you for not being afraid to say them. You are a great example to your wife and your kids. Thanks for being my brother and a great one at that!

Gena said...

You've said it all... I love you, Brent.

Julianne said...

I always knew you would be an amazing Dad!