"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday Six by Savanna

#1
I played soccer on Saturday and our team won 2-0(although I faked sick after five minutes and sat out the rest of the game...my mom can't believe I am not competitive and don't WANT to play every minute...where in the world did I come from??)

#2
We went to Pine Valley and we had a picnic.










#3
I finished painting my Halloween pumpkin at Nana and Papa's. I made a scarecrow. I also helped Gracie make her pig/witch??

#4
I had a play date with my friend Hanna. We watched Monster's Inc and Gavin pestered us...and he stole my soccer ball AAARRRGGGH
Brent tried real hard to keep Gavin busy and occupied...but all Gavin wanted to do was bother us...what else are big brothers for??

#5
I got to meet the mayor of St George...Mayor Dan McArthur.
It was Red Ribbon week at our school and he came for an assembly.
WE also had spirit week. We wore red shirts one day, red hats another and on Friday we had crazy hair day. Mom works on Friday and Brent gets us ready for school...so EVERY Friday is CRAZY hair day. :)






#6
Mushrooms.
But I don't like mushrooms on my pizza...but I do like sausage on my pizza.
(although my brother bugs me at times...I wanna be just like him)

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, Savanna! It sounds like you had a fun, busy week! I faked being sick once and my Mom (Grandma Helen)took me to the doctor to get a shot in my rear end! I never faked again!

About big brothers...MY big brothers Dean and Richard (Papa Dick) used to make up monsters to scare me! They also would hide outside of my bedroom window and make scarey noises just to hear me scream! But guess what? We all grew up and I love them so much!! Gavin's going to be a good man someday and he will take care of his little sis always! Have faith!

Gena said...

Savanna, sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I faked being sick once to get out of babysitting a truckload of nieces and nephews, the youngest being Uncle Brian. I was a little tired of babysitting and spending time with the rest of the family. And I agree with Marianne... brothers grow up and can be kind of cool. Just remind him you know it must be hard on him that you're younger and cuter!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh Savanna I love your Sunday Six. You are such a sweetie! It sounds like you had a very busy fun week. As for Gavin bugging you I'm sure Brilynn can relate very much to you! She has Conner for an older brother. But I know you guys love these older brothers and you will grow up to love them more and more! Trust me be thankful for Gavin. Growing up I never didn't have any brothers and it was pretty lonesome. I'm sure thankful to get to have a great brother now (your Dad Brent:)So hang in there!:) We love you!!!
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

Savanna, I loved reading your Sunday Six, especially because I was gone some of the week and so I was able to catch up on what you have been doing. It sounds like you had a busy and fun week. I'm glad you got to dress up cute for Red Ribbon Week and meet Mayor McArthur. I'm sorry about Gavin being such a pest but I guess that's what brothers do best. Life would be so boring without him.

Anonymous said...

Savanna; The world would be pretty dull without brothers to tease us. But we love them just the same.
I am so glad you got to have a picnic in Pine Valley. I loved that place when I got to see it for the first time. Some day you are going to be a Mommy with kids of your own and you will look back and remember all the fun you had with Gavin, and miss these times a lot. Memories are so nice to have. I will always remember how sweet you looked at the Temple when I was there last June.

Love you Grandma Helen