"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, October 31, 2008

{ Oh A HAUNTING We Will Go }

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

One Extra Tall wand waving spell casting Wizard with a shedding wig and beard...white fake hair in our eyes, up our noses and down our throats..not to mention on the carpet, on the counters and all over the car...and...One Purple...mirror smiling, posing, exceptionally vain Witch who thinks she is the cutest thing on the planet in striped itchy tights and a rather tight revealing dress with a poochy little tummy and a round perky tushie!
Trick or Treat???








10 comments:

Karen Carter said...

Absolutely Boo-tiful children.
Sooo cute Have fun....Karen~

Anonymous said...

Darling costumes and the school parade was so cute and fun!!! Thanks for inviting us.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Way Way Cute!!!
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treating with you all last night was such a fun time. One of my favorite memories will be Brent waiting in line for his ice cream cone at the Santa house! What a crack up! Also, Gavin introducing himself at each house..."we are the son and daughter of Kami Farr (he hasn't quite gotten used to the Ellsworth part yet) who is the daughter of Jim and Nancy Little", what a great kid! Of course, Savanna...remembering to say thank you to everyone. suck darling kids! Thanks for including us in your Halloween Night!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, SUCH darling kids!! (I hate it when I goof and can't fix it)

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. We had a fun time too. Emily and Allie are so different in personalities and the way they dress. They dressed as each other and really startled a lot of people including their Grandma. I saw Emily first and just for a second or two I thought she was Allie. We had the Missionaries over for a dinner of Halloween pancakes. Gena is so good at this. Black cats, orange pumpkins with their facial features made separate so each person could make their own faces. They played games afterwards and for awhile everyone forgot the election war and just had a good time. For some4 reason there were not so many trick or treaters which is always the most fun. So now we are back in the real world.

Love Grandma Helen

Marianne said...

Prettiest little witch I've ever SEEN! And that wizard could do some serious spell casting!

Santa House? Well, where there's ice cream you will find an Ellsworth waiting in line. That is an Eternal truth!

Gena said...

The costumes look fantastic! I admit I love the season but I'm more than a little happy that my kids are past the Trick or Treating. I have to sympathize with the "beard" residue; spray glitter became the bane of my Halloweens. I loved their childhoods but I really don't miss the intense costume duty!

JoJo and Ralph said...

Remember that time we went trick or treating with the wagon and 7 complaining children and we wanted to fake an accident or an illness or something so that we could say we had to go home?? Oh yeah that happened 6 years in a row. How could you forget? Good times.

McArthurs said...

I hear on the beard.. Ryan wore an afro and I keep finding these black hairs all over the house and in the car and finally realized it was the afro...... good times.