"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM and DAD


42 years of friendship, love and devotion!
Thank you for finding each other, loving each other and showing us what marriage is truly all about!
Thank you for teaching us how to love, how to be good spouses and parents.
But most of all thank you for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for always allowing the Spirit to be in our home. Thank you for sharing your testimonies and living as examples to each of us.
I love you Mom and Dad! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Golly, gee whiz Kam, Thanks for all those nice/kind words. The greatest blessing that has come from our marriage is our 3 darling daughters, it's because of you that we have known that we were "meant for each other". Thank you for being so good to us and for being such a good example to us for all of your years. We love you too!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love your parents! They are such good sweet people! I can definately see why you are the way you are with parents like them! What a blessing this new family is to Brent and to us!
Love ya, JoLynn

Karen Carter said...

I loved this post!! And I sure love your folks! Your family is such a blessing and I hope to still be reading your blog when you newlyweds have your 42nd.
Congrags Jim and Nancy ! You are such a great love story