1. F is for Forecast...This week I was able to travel up north to Salt Lake City to meet with several of my sponsors to thank each of them personally for their contribution to this year’s marathon and set up agreements for next year as well. Lucky for me I watched the news the night before and the weather forecast predicted heavy snow fall...and snow it did...HEAVILY. I do actually like the snow...if I am not driving in it. I love to watch it fall, I love the way it smells, looks and feels, but most of all I love the thought of getting cozy next to the love of my life under a warm blanket watching a fire burn and drinking hot chocolate.
2. F is for Fashion...I just LOVE clothes!!! I love great malls with funky stylish clothes and fabulous shoes. That is the one thing St George is lacking...although we have Buckle...which is the best...I do long for a real mall with Nordstrom’s, Anthropology and other stores that I can't afford.
3. F is for Fuddruckers...This is the yummy restaurant with great food and tasty chocolate shakes where I was reunited with Brent (the kids, and Papa and Nana and the Lund’s) after a LONG LONELY week away from him. I HATE it when he is gone. Things just don't seem as clear, as right, as fun when he isn't next to me. I do not feel as happy, as confident or quite like myself without him. He is all I need...all I want...and all this family prayed for!
4. F is for Football...Mom and Dad, Kaci and Raleigh and Brent and I got to go to another victorious BYU football game. YES even though Mr. Comment man of the century sat directly behind Brent and I, criticized every play, every player and made the most outrageously uneducated football observations we still enjoyed sitting in our new BYU attire, eating chips and salsa, drinking decaffeinated beverages and being close to one another...holding hands and staying warm.
5. F is for Friends...I met four of my dear friends at Cheesecake Factory Wednesday night. We ate, laughed, told stories, talked about our children, reminisced, celebrated an engagement, compared lives, heartbreaks and talked about future goals and accomplishments hoped for. Many of us have gone through similar events over the past few years and it is nice to be surrounded by darling girls who DO in fact understand. We give each other hope, encouragement, and strength.

6. F is for Family...I have been blessed with a fantastic family. Mom and Dad are honestly the best parents ever. They are giving, selfless, accepting, and just so much fun to spend time with. They have provided us girls with so many opportunities and ways to better ourselves and excel in this life. They have stuck with each of us as we have struggled, offered help beyond measure, and been supportive through the toughest of times. I love them so much I can't even begin to express the appreciation I have for them and the love I feel for them.
I also was blessed with two wonderful sisters and two handsome brothers. They are all such a blast to be around. I love spending time with them and laughing so hard we cry. They are great examples to me and four of my best friends.
Gavin and Savanna are two of my most prized possessions (if I can call them that). I thank Heavenly Father daily for blessing me with their sweet personalities and their unconditional love. I know I lack a lot in the mother department...most of all patience and the ability to speak softly all of the time...but I can't imagine my life without them. They have been put through a lot these past few years and always have smiles on their faces, positive attitudes and the ability to make me laugh. If we can just get them to stop eating us out of house and home...we would be in business!
Brent is...like I have said before...my greatest blessing. I still wonder why I have been blessed with him. What did I do to deserve this handsome, caring, compassionate, smart, talented guy?? Why am I the luckiest girl on earth?? I love him with everything I have inside of me...and I look forward to eternity with my best friend...the one that I smile for, the one that I live for, the one that will forever make me happy!
All in all it has been a good week but mostly I am just glad that we are stuck here at home together for another week of family time!
Happy new week to all!

7 comments:
I loved your F'ing Sunday Six! You always do a fantastic job. I'm so glad Brent has you and you have Brent. You two are truly like 2 peas in pod and there's nothing better than that!
We are so excited to get to see you guys and be with you guys again soon. Were counting down the days:)
Love ya, JoLynn
Gee Kam, another tearful night of Sunday Sixes. I really do just LOVE Sundays!! That SS was so sweet, except for the F'ing part!! Sorry you were subjected to that during the wonderful BYU game. I am so happy that you are so happy!! I just love the person you have become, I am proud to be your mother and love you with all my heart.
So happy to know your life is full of blessings and fun! (and from what you always say one terrific hot hubby) I love reading your blog and you need to become a writer! very funny! Have a great week. xoxo Karen~
Happy times Kami! I am always so happy for you and Brent I could just burst! (He is terrific and hot and you are one lucky gal!)
I loved your F'ing Sunday Six although I must admitt, it gave me a moment of worry! I'm am such a prim and proper language girl I even had a hard time typing "F'ing"! My older brother would tell me to loosen up but I even married a Loose man and I am still who I am!!
As students my honey and I attended a game where a FAN was using four letter words to criticize the Cougars (and this during THE championship season!). When Steve asked him to cool it he was called a "pencil neck," what a horrible thing to be. I guess the guy looked around and noticed how many pencil necks were glaring at him and he did cool off. I'm sorry you had to sit by such an f'ing jerk but I'm glad Brent is home and all is right with your world once more.
I just loved your f'ing blog. It is f'ing wonderful to have so much to be grateful for. I remember one time you and mom thought that I was headed down a dark and dreary path because I was "blogging and saying f'ing" on another site. But I guess it's different when you say it... And even though I am not that funny, but hypnotically suggest to you that I am because I laugh ridiculously loud at myself, I still thought that our visit was RAD. You should come up and watch ICarly with me again very soon.
Kami; For a minute there I thought you had lost it and then you so cleverly turned that jerks vulgar words into such a beautiful "Sunday Six."
I don't know why so many people think they can spew their vulgarity any time any place and we are supposed to like it. Shows how ignorant they are. I never tire of hearing you express your love for Brent. He has deserved someone like you for a long time. I know he feels the same about you. So what a wonderful couple you make. I hope you both do your best to keep it that way. I love you both so very much. I am looking forward to seeing you both at Thanksgiving time.
Love Grandma Helen
Post a Comment