"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday six by Sav



Six things that made Savanna smile this week...


#1. My family


#2. I ate peanut butter/chocolate brownies with chocolate chips on top. Yummy yummy!


#3. I got to play with my cousins yesterday.


#4. I had a sleepover at Nana's house. It was very fun.


#5. Brent came home from working in Nevada...We miss him when he is gone.

#6. I learned how to play "We wish you a Merry Christmas" on my violin.

4 comments:

Gena said...

Sav, your things to be thankful for are wonderful. Love that family (cousins, Nana and even Brent) and keep up with your violin! I'm just a piano player now and I wish I'd kept playing my violin :( You sound like a totally awesome young lady and I'd LOVE to meet you soon!

Anonymous said...

Savanna, I LOVED your Sunday Six. I'm glad you had such a fun week. It's wonderful to have so many things to be thankful for..both big and small things. You are getting to be such a good little violinist, I'm really proud of you. I'm also happy that you got to play with your cousins yesterday...at my house. I love having you all here. I know it's hard for all of you when Brent is gone but it sure is great when he comes back home. I wish you another happy week! Keep practicing!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Savanna I loved your Sunday Six. You are such a sweet little girl. Brilynn sure does miss you! She is so sad that your not going to be here for Thanksgiving.
I'm glad that you had a super week. We hope you have another super week this week.
Much Love and Hugs, JoLynn

Marianne said...

Hi Savanna!

I want that brownie recipie!!
Keep on playing that violin too. I played mine clear through high school and got pretty good BUT IF I HAD PRACTICED MORE I would probably still be playing today!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!