That kid has a lot of hair on his head!! Love the crooked glasses too! We are ordering new ones for Richard this week. They take a beating on these boys!
Dee and I will be in St. George this weekend for a big swim meet. We would love to see you guys for lunch on Saturday maybe? I asked your Mom if she and your Dad are available too. That would be lots of fun but we understand if you have plans. We will be staying at the amazingly posh Budget Inn! (Hampton switched some of the team rooms to smoking and refused to change them back, weird!) Let us know if we can meet up with you somewhere!
I like your new background too. It reminds me that it's almost March, which means it's almost April, which means hopefully warm weather!!!! :) Also Gavin looks very handsome...my little bro's glasses were always crooked because he played hard! it's a guy thing, mom! ha ha!! Love ya!!!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
5 comments:
What a HANDSOME HANDSOME Boy!!!
Cute Boy...Crooked glasses 'n all!!
That kid has a lot of hair on his head!! Love the crooked glasses too! We are ordering new ones for Richard this week. They take a beating on these boys!
Dee and I will be in St. George this weekend for a big swim meet. We would love to see you guys for lunch on Saturday maybe? I asked your Mom if she and your Dad are available too. That would be lots of fun but we understand if you have plans. We will be staying at the amazingly posh Budget Inn! (Hampton switched some of the team rooms to smoking and refused to change them back, weird!) Let us know if we can meet up with you somewhere!
Cute new background!
I like your new background too. It reminds me that it's almost March, which means it's almost April, which means hopefully warm weather!!!! :) Also Gavin looks very handsome...my little bro's glasses were always crooked because he played hard! it's a guy thing, mom! ha ha!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment