Our Fri-DAY started with sleeping in...something we haven't done in weeks! After we got up, showered and got ready we headed up to Hogle ZOO for an afternoon of chilly breezes, snow covered ground and various odd smells...plus a lot of laughing and some goofy immaturity...the best kind!
We did a little "Monkey'in Around"
After the ZOO we went into town and had one of the BEST shopping outings...well for me anyway... 4 new shirts and a FABULOUS pair of shoes! For exactly... $15.09...can you believe that???...Thanks to Brian and JoLynn and my wonderful Hubby for my gift cards!!!
It is a great day so far...much more to come!


5 comments:
Looks like a fun day so far. The shoes...I'm not sure about those, I'll have to wait till I see them in person for a review BUT I do LOVE the bow in your hair!! We went to Anthropologie and I wish I could say that I got out of there for $15 but no such luck!! Good job YOU!!
You two look like you're having so much fun! The last time I was at the Hogle Zoo I was pregnant with Elder Faria and had a ton of first graders with me, 21 years ago?! Continue frolicing while you may...
Are those the shoes?!! Gotta love them and the girl brave enough to wear them! They'll look fabulous on your little feet!
Brent, you are definately better looking than the gorilla and you guys have better moves too!
I also spent many field trips at the Hogle Zoo as Mrs.Loose the first grade teacher. The kids usually held their noses the whole day!
We just got to St. George awhile ago and I am so happy to see palm trees! They are my friends!
Just ask Mom, I burst out laughing twice at your ape pose. What in the world? You are so funny. I agree with Marianne, you would have to be spastically brave girl to wear those shoes. I think when you wear them, you should walk around like an ape.
Post a Comment