#1 Super Bowl Sunday!Even though our team lost they sure made it a great game. You can't beat food, football and family! (but my $80 Cardinals T-shirts didn't come on time...thank goodness I married a man who owns 1,236 hats!)
#2 Work reviews and pay raises!!
Need I say more?
#3 Sick Days

Gavin has been feeling a little under the weather this weekend so i kept him home from church yesterday and home from school today...low and behold Savanna "wasn't feeling too well this morning either". We all played hookie, slept in, wrapped up in Vikings blankets and took a much needed day off!
#4 Long Talks with Nance
I know I said this last week but once again Nance was here with listening ears to advise, encourage and understand. My favorite thing about my mom is her ability to see a situation for what it is and nothing more...and then laugh and make things easier.
#5 60 Minute Massages and Pain Killers
This week under Doctors orders I had a massage. I use to get them often to help with my migraines...but I haven't gotten one for a while. I am fond of them usually...although I am not a fan of lying naked on some sheet that some other unknown naked individual shimmied back and forth on, with my face smashed through a small hole in the table and some stranger unveiling my "baby having toosh"...not to mention rubbing it...but I do enjoy the comfort and relaxation. HOWEVER...this one was downright painful and tears actually rolled off my cheeks through the small hole in the table and onto the floor below.
I have NEVER been a believer in Chiropractors, in my opinion they are those who couldn't get into med school...kinda like those people who dis-like BYU...because they couldn't get accepted! But my husband...of all people...IS still a believer (who would have thought?) and recommended that I go see one. So a couple months ago I did...I am not sure what this "DR." did to me but man I have been a mess ever since...long story short...my Dr recommended massage SUCKED!!! 8 ibuprofens later...I can move my neck again.
#6 Brent
Yep he is amazing. Just perfect for me. I don't have any story or some long drawn out reason...he just is what he is...and I absolutely adore him!

8 comments:
Cute Sunday Six Kam! The Super Bowl Party was really fun, thanks for inviting us, lots of good food, wish I could have had some...maybe next year!! Good Luck with the massages I hope they help. We're so happy for you and Brent and your good job evaluations and raises, etc. Congratulations!! Keep up the good work! I hope you have another happy and fun week!!
I have gotten two massages in my life and hated both... First with him massaging my toosh which hurt like crazy and then my stomach which I dont know how he didn't get lost in there, I couldn't sit or lay on my stomach for a week. I gave up on the massages.
I was sad for the Cardinals! :(
Glad you all had fun though! We were birthday party-ing for Dee!
I'm sorry about your back. I love my chiropracter and was just thinking I need to get in to see him since I fell going UP the stairs and landed on my outstretched arm! He really helps me!
It was sad about the Cardinals! But at least we got to have an excuse to party! I hope everyone at your house is feeling better! There is a bad ol flu going around down here. Hopefully you all were able to get rested up and are all feeling better.
I'm glad that you have Brent and that all is going well for you guys. We love and appreciate you guys so much! Hope you have another super week!
Love Ya, JoLynn
Sucks that the kids were sick. I hate that. And for the Cards, at least they made it as far as they did. It was a great game.
You guys look like big cards fans to me!! WOW you are very lucky to get a raise. Poor Gav I hope he gets better.Now Brent is a joy to have!! Lucky you.
Love ya,
Brilynn
Some knucklehead may tell you that the massages and adjustments hurt so much because you need them so badly. Bull. I was literally puking the last time I went to a Chiropractor! Husbands, good. Sickness, bad. Talking with Mom, best.
So sorry your massage sucked, I've never had that problem with them, but the naked thing is never fun for me as well. Hope you are feeling better. I'm also hoping you get to meet Jaydon some time soon, I think he would adore you.
Post a Comment