"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday 6 by Brent

1. Kami- I love my wife! We have now been married for almost 8 months. One of the very many things that I love the most about being married to her is the fact that no matter where I’m at during the day I know she loves me. I’m confident with her by my side and am that much better of a person with her in my life. I love laying next to her on the couch and falling asleep with her. The past few weekends we have curled up together, turned on a ball game and snoozed for hours. We are each others biggest fans in all aspects of life. The Cougs and Devils have been on our TV a lot and get all of our support! I openly root for the Y now and take no shame in saying that my wife has my heart and her teams get my love too! I love you Kam!

2. My job. I have steady work and am being blessed big time. We love you Brian and Uncle Steve and you continue to be in our prayers. I wish I didn’t have to put this down as one of my six because of how bad I feel for others but I would be wrong not to.

3. Waking up Friday morning and taking the kids to school. I actually enjoy doing this. This past Friday I woke up a little earlier then normal and made the kids waffles, ironed their clothes, loaded the dishwasher, took a quick shower and got them to school on time! I even got the " I love you" sign from Gavin as I drove away. It may come across that I’m bragging a bit and maybe I am, but I’m loving this part of my life. I love my kids!

4. Date night. Friday night we went to the Dixie-Snow Canyon basketball game with the Little’s and the Hyde’s. Dinner and a great ball game!

5. Kam and I went to the Temple Saturday morning. It was great being at the Temple with my best friend and eternal companion! There is an incredible peace that comes with being in the Temple.

6. My testimony. I’m grateful for family and friends who help strengthen my testimony. I love the Church and know it to be true! I’m so far from perfect, but am happiest when I’m living my life in accordance with the gospel. Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and thoughtful Sunday Six, Brent, as always, I LOVED it! Thanks for being such a great husband and dad to our kids, you are truly a blessing to them and us.

Marianne said...

Sure love ya Brent! You are an amazing man! And yes, if you can get all of that done before leaving the house in the morning you can brag!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Great Sunday Six. It makes me very happy to read your Sunday Six and see you so happy. I'm proud of you and I'm so happy to see you doing so well with Kami and the kids. We love you and we very much appreciate your thoughts and prayers, we need them!
Love you,
JoLynn

The fly-fisherman said...

I loved your Sunday Six Brent. It is fun to hear from you on here too. Friday night was fun. There is nothing better than a good ball game. I am glad you are finally a Coug fan. They really can provide some good entertainment (soometimes).

McArthurs said...

Hey Brent.. its fine that you brag. I am going to show Ryan and hopefully he can learn a few things to brag about too.!

Missy said...

Hey Kam,
I'm sorry i didn't realize you thought I was a comment leaver, I should of better informed you. I'm glad things are going so well out there for you, things are great here as well. Hope Jaydon can meet his new Aunt soon.