25 Random Things about Kami for Sophia!
1. Yes…I pick my nose in my car while I am driving. I feel secluded in there for some reason…although I AM aware others can see me. But I am always a little unaware of what to do with my findings while driving…hehe!
2. I have Vulcan toes. I use to have super cute feet until I started wearing Birkenstocks in the 90’s. I am not sure what happened but two of my toes now split in different directions on either foot…which makes for not-so-cute feet. They should call those things Birken-SPOCKS!
3. I can only fall asleep if my face is pointing to the outside of the bed. I feel too claustrophobic otherwise. Which means I am not a cuddler…I love to cuddle up until I want to sleep…then it is roll-over time for me!
4. I hate jewelry! I think that I might be the ONLY girl alive who can actually say this. I don’t enjoy having things on me…around my neck…on my wrists…anywhere. I have just this year ventured out and started wearing watches…occasionally. I can usually last about 3 hours with constant figgiting and then I have to take it off.
5. I never wear shorts unless I am in a swim suit. No matter how hot it gets here in St George…or anywhere for that matter…I won’t wear them. Even though I think I am a thin enough person…I am NOT fond of my lower half…my upper half on the other hand…would be naked all the time if appropriate!
6. I have a hard time talking on the phone. I would much rather be face to face with someone. I don’t know how to end a conversation and hang up. Plus…is my reason for calling good enough to interrupt someone’s time? So if you never hear from me…don’t be offended…I may just show up on your doorstep to ask you a simple phone worthy question!
7. I am terrified of masks/costumes. This is why I do not enjoy Halloween. It scares me that I do not know who it really is inside of them. I am even un-easy at Red Robin now that they have that Dad-Gum bird that walks around and hovers over you while you eat!
8. I color coordinate my closet, along with organizing my clothes by lengths. White to black short sleeves to long sleeves.
9. I am obsessed with Jeans. I own close to 40 pairs of jeans and each time I go shopping I buy a new pair. I just recycle my 40…out with the old and in with the new. But at any given time I have about three pair that are my favorites and I rotate those throughout the week. It is a vicious cycle and not so cost-effective.
10. I am also obsessed with shoes and buy them on a regular basis. I have shoes ranging in sizes from 6-10. I wear an 8 but if they don’t have my size I will make it work!…maybe I am just obsessed with shopping….yeah that’s it!
11. I love fires. Bonfires, fireplace fires, all fires. I love the way they smell, the way they sound and whatever fun adventure I am having that requires a fire. I think the best fires are those at the beach…late nights with the ocean in the background, making s’mores and salt water corn…sitting in the sand under blankets and wearing hoodies…that is a perfect night!
12. I am a sucker for a guy in a hoodie. Any guy can look cute in a hoodie…and HOT guys look even HOTTER! I am SO glad for my husbands hoodie filled closet! YUM YUM!
13. My least favorite food is apple-pie…however peas and tomatoes are a close second. I also dislike root beer and root beer floats are even worse…am I American?
14. I clean when I am mad/frustrated/irritated. Can you imagine how spotless my house was for the last 12 years of my life?? I actually LOVE to clean my house so it is clean most of the time…but cleaning when I am mad is so much better and stress relieving.
15. I am a wiz with directions. If I have been anywhere one time I can get there again….no matter where I am…except San Diego. For some reason that place confuses the HELL outta me!
16. I love fruit leather. I could eat it all day…but not that generic wax fruit roll up nonsense! The real deal.
17. I say…”Good Job YOU”. I am not sure how it started or when the first time was I thought that was a clever thing to say…but I say it all the time.
18. I love to dance in my kitchen when I am all alone. I really get down to it! Slow dancing with Brent in the kitchen is fabulous too!
19. I have VERY vivid dreams…almost every night. They seem so real to me and sometimes it takes me days to realize they are JUST dreams.
20. I love hotel rooms. Even “Super 8” would suffice. I love them because it means I am somewhere far from home, experiencing somewhere new and doing something FUN!
21. I love to take pictures in photo booths …4 pictures, 4 poses, $2!! You can’t beat that. Some of my best memories of people are in photo booths.
22. I remember things/situations according to what I was wearing or what someone else was wearing…see there is that obsession with clothes again.
23. I absolutely love to burp! And believe me I can hang with the best of them. Somehow I hit the jackpot with a husband who still thinks I’m sexy even when one of those sounds flows through my lips! But he won’t kiss me if I am drinking milk…go figure! But I guess I make up for it because I never fart…loud anyway. At times I have even tried to make myself…but it doesn’t work…so good job ME I guess!
24. I am the most relaxed when someone is rubbing my hands. Head rubs are good too…but there is just something about hands.
25. Last but not least…I love to play in the rain, walk in the rain, sit in the rain, and jump in rain puddles. Rain is my favorite type of weather…especially when there is lightning!
I think I would prefer to read 25 things about other people...I am just not that self-involved and this was hard!! :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I think I knew all of those things about you except for the photo booth...I know you have your picture taken in them a lot but I just thought it was because it's cheap!! When I was young it was 4 pictures for a quarter, am I old or what!! Anyway, Good Job YOU! It was fun to read about your quirks and remember why I love you so much!!
LOVED reading this!! You are just so adorable. As far as the Easy 8 goes..good luck with all that!I have never had fruit leather? Hoodies are cute. Ashlyns thing is beanies and crossed legs. So I took a pic of Trav with his legs crossed and a beanie on. KILLABLE she says.Color arranged closet? Lost me there but can you come over? And bring those size 10 shoes with ya Jewelry..me too it makes me claustrophobic? We are huge bonfire people we have them quite often with the fam so come for one of those too! Thanks for doing this. Way fun to read. Good job You! ..Karen~
I am so happy to say that I already knew most of these things about you... except maybe the fire thing. Never knew about that one. Anywho, fun to read and discover one more thing about you I didn't already know.
Wow Kami! I am not sure I could come with 25 things about me! Now I know things about you that I am not sure I needed to...but I still Love you!
I'm thinking you and Brian would get along SUPER in the closet thing. He is extremely organized with his shirts (all color cordinated light colors to dark colors). Everything has a spot and is just so. That is one of the many things that I absolutely love about him.
Fun to get to know a few things I didn't know about you!
JoLynn
We are kinda alike I think. I made my list before I read yours and several of our things are the same. And some of yours are mine and I was too embarrassed to admit that I do them. Funny girl. That was a really hard activity. It took me way too long and then I cried because I am kinda weird.
Post a Comment