Gav has the best teacher on the planet. Mrs. Beck always goes above and beyond any other teacher I know of. To start the night our threesome climbed in to a large black bubble, laid on our backs and gazed in the dark where every star in the atmosphere was delicately displayed in its proper place by small tiny holes in the blackness above. It was very creative and highly impressive. We shot rockets, learned why there actually could be life on Mars, played a moon matching game, looked through a telescope at various planets, ate treats, visited with The Hyde's and many other friends and had a cosmic blast.
It was a Starry Starry Night!

2 comments:
Looks and sounds like a very fun and educational night. Dad went with Garrett a couple of years ago when he was in Mrs. Beck's class and he loved the experience too. That big black bubble looks like a whale and, at first, I wondered what in the world was going on!! Glad you all had a wonderful night.
I'm so happy that Gavin has Mrs. Beck for his teacher, she really goes above and beyond!
Oh that sounds so neat and like so much fun. When I was in 6th grade my 6th grade teacher did the same type of thing. It was so cool and it was something I've never forgot! I've been hoping that one of my kids would get to do something like that but so far no such luck!
Love ya,
JoLynn
Post a Comment